Old school/new school NFL trash talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
#2 Wentz(Jersey #) - LMFAO how fitting.

Carson who ? He isn’t even the best Carson. Carson Palmer was a Number 1 draft !! Just like Keyshon. Hopefully
Wilson at #2 is better than Carson Wentz for the Jets .better than Just Throw Me The Ball as a #1 pick.Tampa Bay can it get any worse.Now were talking about 3 Bay Area QB’s again.

Yo Jimmy G #10 !!Tre —who at 3(#5 Jersey)Josh Rosen (The next Aaron Rogers)#2 Jersey. - F” San Jose.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
An example of trash talk.

Bruce Arians. Kurt Warner/ Carson Palmer/ Tom Brady!!

Sean Mcvay. Goff / Stafford

There is something to be said there . We can talk Rams ? There is history there ??

My point of this now is what happens with Jared Goff in Detroit? Those 2 1’s & a 3 ? — Salary cap involved though that helps The Rams out ?? —I love it. Totally dig this 2020 & 2021 draft class.

Stafford —Whitworth— Carson Palmer

I just like this HOF things.Aaron Donald put a stop to Palmer having any chance of winning it all.He put a world of hurt on him. —Greg Williams the Bounty hunter didn’t help.Poor Brett Farve & he was an awesome an Awesome Jet!! So F” Aaron Rogers!!!

—OMG— get me to Vegas. What is Green Bay’s win total in 2021 ?

Appreciate Drew Bree’s

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Drew Bree’s - Carson Wentz —Phillips Rivers ?? How good is this young QB for the Chargers going to be ??

Talk about Hard Knocks 2020!! The NFL is like a soap opera??

Staley new HC - for SD(chargers)
Anthony Lynn - Jared Goff’s new OC
Wentz - taking over for Phillip Rivers

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I have tons of speculation that just don’t go well with many respected ROD members (tired of fighting the good fight)

This year ought to be very telling

Tano

Legend

There is something to be said there . We can talk Rams ? There is history there ??

My point of this now is what happens with Jared Goff in Detroit? Those 2 1’s & a 3 ? — Salary cap involved though that helps The Rams out ?? —I love it. Totally dig this 2020 & 2021 draft class.

I just like this HOF things.Aaron Donald put a stop to Palmer having any chance of winning it all.He put a world of hurt on him. —Greg Williams the Bounty hunter didn’t help.Poor Brett Farve & he was an awesome an Awesome Jet!! So F” Aaron Rogers!!!

Appreciate Drew Bree’s
Your posts make me dizzy :)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
button GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Your posts make me dizzy :)

How else are you going to make it to the Happy place on Earth. Tom Brady Knows!! Will he win it again in 2021.

Vegas has them up there. The Packers are not going to the Playoffs!!

Speaking of Green Bay & Tampa Bay.
KC is stacked up front with Austin Blythe. Orlando Brown jr. Plus Howie Longs other kid. Not the one who won The SuperBowl without The Rams. Did he do it with Philly & Foles as well ??

Funny how the NFL goes. I’ve enjoyed a lot of NFL football in my Life.I guess you have never really kept up. I can’t tell you about who has or who hasn’t or even The Who will’s make it to The SuperBowl this year or in the past for sure .
DJ11 & The Rams ? Maybe
Funny how Nick Foles won one in Philly though & Bradford got traded to Philly for Nick Foles & he goes back there & wins it All to beat The Goat on his own play.

Tano

Legend
How else are you going to make it to the Happy place on Earth. Tom Brady Knows!! Will he win it again in 2021.

Vegas has them up there. The Packers are not going to the Playoffs!!

Speaking of Green Bay & Tampa Bay.
KC is stacked up front with Austin Blythe. Orlando Brown jr. Plus Howie Longs other kid. Not the one who won The SuperBowl without The Rams. Did he do it with Philly & Foles as well ??

Funny how the NFL goes. I’ve enjoyed a lot of NFL football in my Life.I guess you have never really kept up. I can’t tell you about who has or who hasn’t or even The Who will’s make it to The SuperBowl this year or in the past for sure .
DJ11 & The Rams ? Maybe
1621000247747.png

Sorry - couldn't help myself :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Appreciate Drew Bree’s

View: https://youtu.be/V2f-MZ2HRHQ

Tano

Legend
Well what I believe you will see is Matthew Stafford having a career year in completions.
All hail the almighty - I could understand that statement

I know I know - I am going a little overboard now - I guess I am in a weird mood

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Big Ben or Terry Bradshaw

How many more years does Stafford have .

Warner was 38 retired & playing at a high level.
Big Ben is 39
Terry Bradshaw was 34

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Big Ben or Terry Bradshaw

How many more years does Stafford have .

Warner was 38 retired & playing at a high level.
Big Ben is 39
Terry Bradshaw was 34
To keep perspective, Bradshaw had to retire due to injury, if not, he probably would have played longer. Medical care is so much better now he probably would have played to 40 as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
To keep perspective, Bradshaw had to retire due to injury, if not, he probably would have played longer. Medical care is so much better now he probably would have played to 40 as well.

So 6 more years with Matthew Stafford wearing #9 in a Rams uniform.

Aaron Rogers is 37. I think The Rams did better with the Stafford trade.Just shows differences.

We can compare all types of players...