OL Quinn Meinerz???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I realize the 57th pick might be kind of high to draft Quinn Meinerz but I really like this player and I am guessing he will be gone by the time the Rams draft in the 3rd round so I would not be upset to see the Rams select him with their 2nd round pick! Love his attitude and physicality (Although, I do realize he wasn’t playing against great competition every week!)!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He'd be intriguing! Should join us in one of the many threads he and the 57th pick are discussed :D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Would be a huge fan of the draft if we take him there. I think he goes higher than #57, though.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I realize the 57th pick might be kind of high to draft Quinn Meinerz but I really like this player and I am guessing he will be gone by the time the Rams draft in the 3rd round so I would not be upset to see the Rams select him with their 2nd round pick! Love his attitude and physicality (Although, I do realize he wasn’t playing against great competition every week!)!

While i'm hoping we can get him with a slight trade down in order to add another 4'th round draft pick, I wouldn't object to grabbing Meinerz at 57 and adding an OT at #88 along with our next 2 picks being an Edge & CB. jmo.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The big question for him is technique. If he was just mauling sub par competition, he’ll struggle at the pro level. If he has the foundation to build upon, he could be a monster at the pro level. His heart, attitude and toughness certainly aren’t in question. The guy had to sit out the entire season, learn to play Center in 5 minutes, and still made people take notice while he did more than hold his own vs some higher level guys.

What’s not to like?

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Would be a huge fan of the draft if we take him there. I think he goes higher than #57, though.
Ive seen contradicting stories that he may go earlier and may slip to the end of the 3rd round. It's going to be interesting where he ends up and where he's drafted.