OL Cutups

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
@Merlin this is next level man thanks!

Demby did play better as the game went on, but we will need a HUGE game from the o-line this weekend. We will need by far our best effort of the year both in the run and pass game. Myles Garrett, Oliver Vernon, & Sheldon Richardson are NO JOKE up front. It's going to be a huge test for our young interior.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think the Rams know that wide look will limit their outside zone. Saints basically tried to pull a Pats by taking away outside zone + stacking the secondary. As the vid on twitter shows, McVay put in those toss plays to counter it.

But IMO what is needed is more inside zone and trap type plays. I'd put Edwards in there at RG and mash the interior any time a DC gave me those looks. The gaps are just ridiculous so it's hard to think the Rams can't blow that look out from the inside.

They have to have some simple dive plays and with that defensive look all they have to do is get in position and TG is 5-7 yards down field before the LB can get to him. Even a nobody like me can see that. I'm sure McVay and company have seen it and are devising something for the next time someone tries that