Okay, so which “new” Ram player has been most valuable through 2 games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which “new” Ram has been most valuable through 2 games?

• Ndamukong Suh. Has made our DL possibly the league’s best.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Aquib Talib. Great leader and superb defender. Almost makes it look too easy.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Brandin Cooks. Has turbocharged an already terrific WR corps.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • Marcus Peters. Simply elite. QB’s just refuse to throw into his area.

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I love ‘em all, of course, but I’m gonna go with Brandin Cooks. He’s blown the doors off of my already high expectations.

Best 1st round pick spent since Aaron Donald, himself.

Not an easy choice since Suh gives us possibly the best DL in the league, and Talib/Peters give us possibly the best CB tandem in the league.

An embarrassment of riches, no doubt.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I love ‘em all, of course, but I’m gonna go with Brandin Cooks. He’s blown the doors off of my already high expectations.

Best 1st round pick spent since Aaron Donald, himself.

Not an easy choice since Suh gives us possibly the best DL in the league, and Talib/Peters give us possibly the best CB tandem in the league.

An embarrassment of riches, no doubt.
Since Goff, you mean? Lol

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really can't even vote. Talib and Peters are tied for me.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i dont wanna pick and you cant make me !!!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I went with Cooks as well.
There is a bigger picture to how well they are all contributing and playing.
Cooks made some brilliant catches and I'm excited about the receivers we have now, plus Gurley receiving.
We have a lot of targets spread around but I hope Cooks will get the numbers and have a huge season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think all four have been outstanding for us. Which is crazy.

I knew Cooks would fit McVay's offense, but he's better in the scheme than I thought he'd be.

I thought Talib was getting a little long in the tooth and had risk there, as well as the combo of him and Peters who has worn out his welcome everywhere he's been. But both of them have been locked in.

And Suh I was wrong about too. Never have liked him, but he's more intelligent and a better team guy than I thought he was.

Front office deserves a lot of cred.

HellRam

Starter
For me it's Talib. He's a elite CB who has been a tremendous leader as well. Cooks was close, but the Rams offense was already top notch before his arrival. The biggest improvement has been on the D.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All have been outstanding, but I went with Peters. First week was dominant, even with a pick 6. Did they even throw at him in week 2? In any case, he has been about as good as he could be.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Suh has been a huge upgrade and his presence has nipped those long runs early in games. Pushing the pocket back into the QB so he has to get the ball out quick. Takes double teams almost every snap, getting AD and Brockers one on one and LB's time to move up.. Suh clogs the middle.

…..

Legend
Maybe its Sam Shields....he's averaging 1 interception for every 11 snaps he's in.

:sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cooks has been amazing and BTW the kid throwing the Rock to Cooks might not be too freakin bad!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
To be fair you really should be asking who so far has looked the best on defense. Other wise it's too lopsided, especially when comparing a skilled position on offense vs defensive positions.

Ram65

Legend
All have made a big difference.

Cooks stands out because of the position and the easily seen production. Long, short and in the middle pass catcher. I stated in another thread that his 17 targets was a little surprising with Kupp, Woods and Gurley in the mix. It shows how much McVay believes in this player. His combined offensive yards with the two pass interference penalties is close to 350 Yards in only two games. Hard to top that.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooks reminds me of a combo...
A little bit Henry Ellard
And a little bit Harold Jackson
And if he continues to win contested jump balls, then throw in a little bit Jack Snow too!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hard to say but I'll go with Cooks. When teams are stacking the box against Gurley, he'll make the most of his opportunities, that 57 yard bomb from Goff involved an excellent adjustment on his part.

I expect teams to gameplan around Gurley and Cooks down the road and it's gonna lead to Woods, Kupp, and hopefully our TEs feasting the intermediate zones.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Cooks has been outstanding, not surprised by that. Expected good play out of the others on the list
Blythe has played very well at RG, filling the void left from Browns suspension. He is keeping the job for now, his good play has been very valuable.