OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sorry Dumb Ass Move - without Greg - we don't go to the superbowl

Last year he had hamstring issues - you could tell from his kickoffs alone

I bet with an offseason of rest he goes back to being one of the best kickers in the NFL

Hahahahahjahahajajahahahhahahah

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Are there any other kickers out there that have the guts to make a 57+ yrd game-winning fg down the middle in OT of a championship game to send his team to the Superbowl at a loud, away stadium?

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Dont get me wrong, im glad Brockers is back but i just saw Shelby Harris go back to DEN 2.5 mil for 1 yr...good against the run and had 6 sacks

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Lol they knew he was a good kicker before they signed forbath! Who signs two kickers in the same off-season ? You can like Greg all you want but that's bizarre no matter what.

And Greg's market was Stone cold. The NFL doesn't value kickers like we fans do.
LOL

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Whatever dude

6573297A-2E3A-4BC6-8A80-FCBCC1FC3A07.jpeg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont get me wrong, im glad Brockers is back but i just saw Shelby Harris go back to DEN 2.5 mil for 1 yr...good against the run and had 6 sacks
And yet his market was dry. Something tells me teams saw more than just the numbers.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Blankenship hasn’t made one kick in the nfl yet so he’s nobody to me. I have a lot of respect and appreciation for GZ for all the pressure kicks he made for us over the years and I don’t like starting the next season with some other teams castoff kicker or some college kid. Remember Roberto Aguayo?
So, you must have hated when GZ was drafted because he was an unkwown right? Because that's your logic here.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
GZ was expendable after his disappointing and injury plagued season. Let’s don’t overthink it.

Surely the Rams can find SOMEONE among all the known kickers in the universe that can reliably make 40-49 yard FG’s and PAT’s?

And both healthy to do so for less than $2.5M?

Kevin

Pro Bowler
So, you must have hated when GZ was drafted because he was an unkwown right? Because that's your logic here.
Whenever we draft a rookie and make him a starter, it concerns me. Did I hate it, I don’t remember. Josh Brown was a solid kicker and replacing him with a sixth round pick was risky. It turned out great.

Look, I don’t like letting Zuerlein go to the Cowboys for the same money we were paying him over his last contract. Now we have to sign a free agent or draft one, and that is an unknown compared to keeping Zuerlein. If you are fine with it, good for you. If you think we will draft another kicker as good as Zuerlein, then good for you but I’m not going to be fine with it until I see who we get and how he kicks. If you are trying to argue and change my mind, then you are wasting your time.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Wouldnt have gotten there without Cooks either and many folks here want him sent packing too.

I think Cooks is great minus the concussion issue. I'd say that has really set him back. I don't see how anybody can go out there and just put that out of your mind completely.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Greg has had some problems with his back and let me tell you from experience a bad back can be a bitch of a thing to overcome.