Official Training Camp Thread - Day 6!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Preparing to head out. Anyone there who wants to meet, come by the tents and bleachers and dance like a @TheDYVKX gorilla, we'll see you.

Or PM me. Whichever works.

Woooooooo!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
PhtJbr1.gif

drjN414386844322.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Bring a ROD poster so we can recognize you on NFL network tonight!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bring a ROD poster so we can recognize you on NFL network tonight!

Great Idea! I only quoted you so I could ask where you got that avatar from?;) I'm digging that thing. :love: But seriously though, great idea. (y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NFL Network is already starting to talk about Rams, live right now peeps.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They think GR has the size and athleticism to be the next Walter Jones, and that early reports are that he's killing it at camp.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Ummm, 5:30... good point!

I was, uh, just headed to the cheerleader's VIP pole dance party!

I hope you brought a camera for the cheerleader's VIP pole dance party. I expect lots of photos.

Thank you for your camp reports. I cant get enough Rams info and really appreciate all the reports from the fans lucky enough to be have the time to attend the open practices share with us.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
They think GR has the size and athleticism to be the next Walter Jones, and that early reports are that he's killing it at camp.
Daisy, err, Jamie Dukes quote....see he's not the dickwad someone said he is...Just calls it like he hears it....He's an Atl homer...

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent

sooooo Gurley 10 yard gain off left tackle - Mason off left tackle for big gain - Gurley off left tackle for a 1st down - everything off left tackle for another big gain