Official Rams@Redskins Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches. Let's keep our anger confined to this thread.

10iidll.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
FUCK YOU GREGG WILLIAMS WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING GO ON AN ALL OUT BLITZ ON 3RD AND 8 WHEN THEY FUCKING SAW IT

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No venting. Just giving up the fact that we will ever be a good team. Different players, different coaches, same result. Completely pathetic performance against a team that is absolutely terrible. Until we are about 7-3 I refuse to buy into anything this year.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Ah well that's what happens when you have an owner more focused on fucking with his fan base than having a winning franchise. Fisher should have been gone after last year's 6-10 showing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They ran the same play over and over again. Overloaded onside of the LOS with TEs and then ran it there. Our back 7 did absolutely nothing.

What a joke.

And the offense? Don't get me started. Havenstein looked terrible. And our passing attack was pitiful. Foles was off all game long.

This is just the sort of effort you expect from the Rams.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I turned it off midway through the 2nd qtr. SOSAR. We will never be a legit playoff team when we shit ourselves on the road. By the way, anyone watching what the Steelers are doing to the whiners, makes me think we will get stoned next week.

The only good thing is we will become obscure to the media once again. They will stop talking about us.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I am starting to lose hope in this team. Sure we have talent but they can't even get two games above .500. I'm sorry, but this is Fisher's 21st season and he's a .500 coach. Yet we are expecting him to make us a perennial playoff team? This far into his tenure with this team and they have consistently proven to be a .500 team, just like the coach.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Rams OL looks weak. Def. looks weak!! Here we go again!! Same old Rams!

Athos

Legend
I expect more of the same sorry ass performances like this this season. It's Fishers MO. Average at best coach.

How you can come out looking so sloppy and indifferent when you sorry fuckers haven't proven a thing in your NFL lives in this team is abysmal.

This better be Fishers last year if he leads us to another losing season. Fucking sick of this inconsistent BS.

It's either look like world beaters or look like a D3 college team could their sorry asses.

Won't be watching next week: Bell and Brown will brutalize this overrated D. If we win, big surprise. Won't be around to watch. Between Mizzou looking like horseshit and th Rams following suit, I can think of better ways to NOT ruin my mood by watching either.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I think Fisher gets one more season after this one and then he's gone. I just don't see the Rams turning the corner with him as a head coach. He has no idea how to put a good offense on the field.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We overreacted last week when we won and I predict there will be a huge overreaction this week now we've lost.

We are what we are - a .500 football team.

I also hate to be the guy who comes in and says 'it's only football', because I know the passion that exists on this site. But there was a really, really horrendous looking injury in the Bills game and it made me realise - again - that it's only football.

tonyl711

Starter
same thing every year, we play the good teams tough everytime, win our share against the better teams. then the next week we play a team we should beat and lay an egg. tells me the coaches are not doing thier jobs by having the team ready every week regardless of who they are playing. Fisher helped build a decent roster, now let someone else coach it.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'll say it once and I'll say it again, INCONSISTENCY. no more excuses. I'm sick of it. Every damn year we do the same thing, play our division tough and shit our pants against all the other teams. Everybody got all hyped about Seattle but I knew not to get to drunk off the koolaid. Until this team proves its fan base it can be consistent and put away the mediocre teams, I will NEVER go into a season with expectations. Always let down. Oline played awful our defense played awful And Foles looked completely off. So frustrating

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm blaming the offensive play calling and all the short passes. Seriously, if it's working then fine, but Foles couldn't even connect on the short passes today. This reminds me of the pathetic fish bowl offenses from the past few seasons, with every pass within 5 yards of the LOS.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If this is the Rams team that shows up next week, the Steelers will win by 50

Lesson

Oh, really?
Seahawks and Redskins completed 80% of their passes vs the Rams in 2 games.

That isn't going to cut it.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I blame this loss on the coaches for not preparing the players before the game. I also blame them for not adjusting the play calling after they saw that their game plan wasn't working. Dammit Rams!!!!
image.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Bought into our own hype. Didn't show up. That's all there is to it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm blaming the offensive play calling and all the short passes. Seriously, if it's working then fine, but Foles couldn't even connect on the short passes today. This reminds me of the pathetic fish bowl offenses from the past few seasons, with every pass within 5 yards of the LOS.

We couldn't run the ball and Foles couldn't hit the broad side of a barn for most of the game. Don't think there's any cure for that.