Official Game Day Thread Rams vs. Seachicks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just in time for Thanksgiving, let's carve up some bird!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"My name is Inigo Montoya."
inigo.jpg

"You killed our season. Prepare to die."

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
What noon games will you guys be watching?

I have Raiders/Vikings and Buccaneers/Packers.

I'll probably watch the 1st Qtr of the Packers game just to check out that offense again but i'll mostly be keeping my eye on the Raiders. Its still kinda hard to believe that Carson freaking Palmer is a Raider. How long has it been since they have had a legitimate, relevant QB? Its no offense to Jason Campbell I think hes solid but Palmer is on another level compared to him. Palmer has a good chance at leading the Raiders to the playoffs.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rams inactives: WR Danario Alexander, RB Cadillac Williams, T Jason Smith, CB Nate Ness, LB Justin Cole, LB Ben Leber, DT Darell Scott.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All of today's early games suck, except for Bengals/Ravens and that's not even in the majority of markets. Bullshit.

King is gonna start (hooray?) so that means Rod Hood is also active and so is that OL Hughes fella.

Hey this also means Kendricks is active. I wonder how much he and Clayton will be used. Hopefully more than "alot" which in Rams language means 9 plays.

No major names for Seattle, except for Carptener, Bigby.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Does this mean Norwood is active, and as such, will return kicks?

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

He's active, as is Kendricks, but if he returns kicks I don't know. I doubt it since they'll probably be using him as a backup RB. Unless they put Porter in there, and let Norwood handle kicks.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

He's active, as is Kendricks, but if he returns kicks I don't know. I doubt it since they'll probably be using him as a backup RB. Unless they put Porter in there, and let Norwood handle kicks.
This is my one request...give him at least one screen play.

I don't think he will return kicks for the reason bluecoconuts stated. I want him to though.

hd.

UDFA
I'm more amazed by a 30 yard touchdown pass...all in the air too.

Anonymous

I loathe this thread......it smells of toe jam and stale fish sticks. :grr:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All I ask...is for a consistent offense. It used to be there was too little deep shots...now there's way to many. New Rams offense: chuck it deep to Lloyd every single down. 3rd down...shotgun draw.

Even Mike Martz has adjusted. Fuckin sad.

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
All I ask...is for a consistent offense. It used to be there was too little deep shots...now there's way to many. New Rams offense: chuck it deep to Lloyd every single down. 3rd down...shotgun draw.

Even Mike Martz has adjusted. freakin sad.

I miss Martz.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Even Mike Martz has adjusted. freakin sad.

I miss Martz.
I miss winning............... :sick:

hd.

UDFA
No production on offense, and we're only down by 3 at halftime. Can't ask for much better given the circumstances.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Is it just me or does Justin King= points for the opposition. WTF?
GO RAMS!!!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
rickrawk said:
Is it just me or does Justin King= points for the opposition. WTF?
GO RAMS!!!!
pretty much what everybody at the dome is saying... :bummed: