Official complaint thread - Rams v Bills (opened)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, get the fuck out. There will be no whining or complaining after a win.

middle-finger.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, you can complain about other shit. If I see anyone complain about the Rams, or any of their players, I'm gonna have username punch you in the dick. If that doesn't do the trick, then you're getting spleen punched by Faceplant.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Fuck the weather in St. Louis and me punching myself in the nose to get a nose bleed during the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I fucking HATE the Whiners and Seacocks!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
I freaking HATE the Whiners and Seacocks!

Co-sign.

That BS replacement ref hail Mary win against the Packers looming large right now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
Trying to run up the score when up 51-0 is pretty bush league if you ask me. Just run the clock to end the game. Going for it on 4th down? I mean come on. There's such a thing as winning with class.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Trying to run up the score when up 51-0 is pretty bush league if you ask me. Just run the clock to end the game. Going for it on 4th down? I mean come on. There's such a thing as winning with class.
4th & 23 no less.

God I hate that guy. I mean ... really hate that guy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUQMSXLlHM[/youtube]

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
4th & 23 no less.

God I hate that guy. I mean ... really hate that guy.

Karma is a bitch, and what they did today will come back to bite them in the ass. Pete the Cheat might want to have saved some of those points for when they really need them. And points may not come too easy next week, and especially in weeks 16 and 17. The arrogance of this guy makes me puke.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
If the Rams were to go 5-0-1 in the division after they beat the Seahawks, would the Rams be considered as NFC West division champs? Or would the 49ers get crowned as champs for placing 1st in the division?

Sorry about the dumb question..

bluecoconuts

Legend
Killgasm said:
If the Rams were to go 5-0-1 in the division after they beat the Seahawks, would the Rams be considered as NFC West division champs? Or would the 49ers get crowned as champs for placing 1st in the division?

Sorry about the dumb question..

49ers would still get it, but we'd all know who's the team to beat in the division, and we'd probably take it next year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:

Jeez louise...I've seen college coaches with more class than that...fuck you, Pete the Cheat.