[Oct 20, 2019] Rams at Falcons (Atlanta)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Gotta return to the scene of the crime. Dog will be there to help! Anybody else?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make sure you invite Bill.

Once you are in the circle, you’re always in the circle.
What kind of tickets are you thinking of getting Dog?

…..

Legend
What kind of tickets are you thinking of getting Dog?
We’re on budget for upper sideline. But the first couple rows. Don’t wanna climb.

Hoping we get some replies/interest in this thread soon! I see you me and RAMNATION- who I think was in Jacksonville with us- as confirmed.

…..

Legend
Reminder that we have a thread in the events section for those interested in this game. So far we have 3 members confirmed .

https://ramsondemand.com/threads/oct-20-2019-rams-at-falcons-atlanta.58077/#post-1218380

It’s still early but we’re discussing tickets so the time is slowly getting near!!

If you are going, drop us a line to let us know. If you are going and wanna hang out, I’ll buy ya a beer....With Bo’s credit card lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm in!!!!! Dog has a big house so everybody come!!!!!:sneaky:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dog, better to get a room in Villa Rica or Douglasville to be most convenient to your house?

…..

Legend
8DF09D18-9A3E-4A82-AB23-449657E7AFC3.jpeg

…..

Legend
653 bucks?
Damn Dog.
How many tickets did you buy?
4!! We got Bo coming up. And Paula you remember. Then our Honorary Ram fan Bill, who’s a Colts fan but has a badass pic of himself and Jack Youngblood doin beers together. Or maybe just posing at the bar. I don’t remember lol but he has one more selfie with Jack than I do.

Wanna join us? Alittle closer this time!

…..

Legend
If anyone needs tickets I got a coworker who committed his season ticket to me for this game. He’s gonna work but I’m taking vacation and buying his tickets.

They are 18 rows above ours. Sec 341 row 20 seat 13 and 14

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If anyone needs tickets I got a coworker who committed his season ticket to me for this game. He’s gonna work but I’m taking vacation and buying his tickets.

They are 18 rows above ours. Sec 341 row 20 seat 13 and 14
I should get that ticket because I could be above you guys and throw stuff at you.

I'm just going one-game-at-a-time at the moment and going to be there for the opener in Charlotte.

If I do the Atlanta game I'll definitely get with you guys though.

…..

Legend
@CGI_Ram can you merge this into the events thread? Thanks for adding the link by the way. I’m sure as we get closer to the date there will be increased chatter, but for now it should be merged.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Hey Guys,

I bought 6 tickets as well in section 102 row 54. Let me know if you guys tailgate are if your doing anything in ATL?

…..

Legend
Hey Guys,

I bought 6 tickets as well in section 102 row 54. Let me know if you guys tailgate are if your doing anything in ATL?
good deal man, we’ll all exchange ideas. It’s a 1:00 game which puts alittle pressure on tailgating but I’ll check on the lots just in case we go that route.