[Oct 20, 2019] Rams at Falcons (Atlanta)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Guys,

I bought 6 tickets as well in section 102 row 54. Let me know if you guys tailgate are if your doing anything in ATL?
We definitely need to get together man!!!

Dea

BATTERYRAM
Name
BATTERYRAM
Plan to fly in Saturday with a few buddies, does anyone know the tailgate situation in the lots: i.e if I buy a parking pass can I have an Uber drop us off and just dump our stuff in a spot. If anyone is setup and having a tailgate/pre-game party would love to join!

…..

Legend
So far gents I have not decided to tailgate for sure.

I did finally look up lots and stuff. It seams doable if we wanna go that way. Saturday night would have to be kind to me though

So still debating a bar or a tailgate

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Ill be there, a lot less enthused than I was 3 weeks ago.

But Ill get the spirit back come Thurs-Friday.

Want a better feeling walking out of that place than I did 7 months ago....not sure what my pre-game plans will be. Last Rams game I was at (Carolina) they won, so Im the good luck charm!!

Go Rams!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'll be there with some Rams friends. Looking for a place to tailgate so if anyone hears anything let me know. I'll PM you guys closer to the game with my number, feel free to text and we can meet up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
1571422773863.png
1571422773863.png

…..

Legend
I just posted about Big Kahuna over in the main forum. Good find Husker. Called over and talked to the manager. They are expectin a nice crowd and will have the Ram menu again. Then I looked up RWO on Facebook and saw nothing new and nothing listed. So they probably have a website with up to date info, I dunno. I’m at work right now can’t look deeper atm

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I will be there !! Any cost with the tailgating ? Me and the GF are driving down now . Let's go rams !

…..

Legend
I will be there !! Any cost with the tailgating ? Me and the GF are driving down now . Let's go rams !
We are probably gonna figure out pregame stuff tonight. I got a cooler on wheels just in case.

Right now I can’t even find lot z ...those RWO folks are some elusive mofos!

EDIT: Found Lot Z-Might buy a spot, waiting for Husker to roll in.

Last edited:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Google says most teams stay at the omni hotel ...
should we conduct a raid???

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We just parked by the Marriot Marqui. Big Kahuna is the next stop! Whose House????

…..

Legend
We’ll be in lot Z if anyone want to come by and have a beer and shoot the shit. Will be a decent group of Ram Fans there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let me know brother we at least need to have a victory beer together lol:sup:(y):D
Just bought tickets! Flying up from Tampa with the GF. What’s the plan?!
Plan to fly in Saturday with a few buddies, does anyone know the tailgate situation in the lots: i.e if I buy a parking pass can I have an Uber drop us off and just dump our stuff in a spot. If anyone is setup and having a tailgate/pre-game party would love to join!
Ill be there, a lot less enthused than I was 3 weeks ago.

But Ill get the spirit back come Thurs-Friday.

Want a better feeling walking out of that place than I did 7 months ago....not sure what my pre-game plans will be. Last Rams game I was at (Carolina) they won, so Im the good luck charm!!

Go Rams!
Google says most teams stay at the omni hotel ...
should we conduct a raid???
We just parked by the Marriot Marqui. Big Kahuna is the next stop! Whose House????
We’ll be in lot Z if anyone want to come by and have a beer and shoot the shit. Will be a decent group of Ram Fans there.

Share some photos in the GDT!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You can post directly from your phone. It’s easy....

16DB0E91-6EE7-4DE7-8643-741CA8E2D59C.jpeg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We have an extra ticket to the game. Anyone need one? Upper deck row 2 around the 40 TD line.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Best stadium experience ever!

Mercedes Benz stadium is beautiful and has hundreds of choices for food and drinks. By far the best prices I have seen at a venue like this .

Everything is high tech, the people were very welcoming to us rams fans

Rams ownership and every other team should model their stadium experience after this, my mind was blown !

most of the falcons fans were gone by the third quarter, that kind of surprised me .