[Oct 15, 2017] Rams at Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So has any one made a plan? We made it into Florida yesterday we are going to Clearwater today but I'm stoked for game day!
It looks like meeting up at The Landing, probably Hooters, and going from there. Hooters opens at 12. I'll probably go there this afternoon and see what they have going on. I'd reserve a table if they'll do that and if I could get a headcount.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm now at the Lexington. Seems the Hyatt had hurricane damage and somebody failed to let me know I didn't have a friggin room! Had to a improvise and that's ok. It's all RAMS now!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Check the color scheme at the Lexington! That's an omen boys! Go Rams!

Attachments

• IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 278

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Alright
It looks like meeting up at The Landing, probably Hooters, and going from there. Hooters opens at 12. I'll probably go there this afternoon and see what they have going on. I'd reserve a table if they'll do that and if I could get a headcount.

Alright well we're driving in from about 2 and a half hours out tomorrow morning so y'all just staying at Hooters till it's time to head to the game? I'm assuming there is a Hooters down by the stadium or what?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Alright

Alright well we're driving in from about 2 and a half hours out tomorrow morning so y'all just staying at Hooters till it's time to head to the game? I'm assuming there is a Hooters down by the stadium or what?
Hooters is at the Landing. There is about 250 paid parking spots there. Yes, we'll start there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1721.JPG
Glad to meet you all! We brought home the W!!!!