NY Yankees >>>>>> @ DieterBrock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yo DB, are they going to roll with Volpe? I liked Jasson Dominguez too. Went to see them down in Florida. Nice park in North Port (Braves) puts Trenton Thunder to shame. Dominguez had a blast.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love that they are going with Volpe and am disappointed that Dominguez is down, but I am certain that he will be up at some point.
Kills me that Hicks and Donaldson are still in 'Stripes but it is what it is.
Their pitching is going to be great this year, 2nd best re-signing of the season (next to Judge of course) was the re-signing of Matt Blake

PARAM

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love that they are going with Volpe and am disappointed that Dominguez is down, but I am certain that he will be up at some point.
Kills me that Hicks and Donaldson are still in 'Stripes but it is what it is.
Their pitching is going to be great this year, 2nd best re-signing of the season (next to Judge of course) was the re-signing of Matt Blake
Nasty Nestor has proven to be the real deal. Last 46 GS.....255 IP, 189 H, 59 BB, 0.97 Whip, 260 K, 17-7 2.68 ERA> love watching that guy pitch.