No brainer...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't/won't EVER root for the Cheatriots to win...This week I'll simply root less for them to lose than I will the Albatross...

The Ramowl

Starter
I'm rooting hard for the Pats. We need every help we can get if we want a shot at winning the division, and the Seahawks are scary this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll root for the Pats over division opponents even though my hate list goes SF>NE>SEA>AZ. A loss for the Shehawks would be great here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Patriots don’t mean shit to me. My dislike for them is mostly disposable, not being a division rival.

Seahawks need to lose. Every week. That’s important to me!

Go Patriots.

Q729

Legend
A division foe loss helps us. Patriots loss is just schadenfreude. Plenty of other chances for that this season.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Normally I don't want the cheats to win, ever. Against Seattle this early and for us to keep atop the division, I'm kind of okay with them winning. (argh... did I just say that?)

In another scenario... if we had the divison wrapped late in the season and this matchup occurred I'd want the cheats to lose the way I normally do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm rooting for the Seahawks to lose this week, that is all!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
As with every team in my division playing outside our division, I root for them to loose. Unless some weird tie breaker is in affect

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
all AFC vs NFC except RAMS games I will be pulling for the AFC. that is until the RAMS secure home field throughout and then I will be pulling for the team that helps the RAMS

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The Hawks (channeling Coach Green) are who we thought they were....a talented offense with a suspect D. Sadly, J Adams has brought some life to their Defense with his arrival.

The enemy of my enemy will get my support this weekend. But a tie would be my second choice.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
In this particular case, the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. The question here is "Head or gut?"