Niner's What They're Saying, thread- EXTRA!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
Icing on the cake is the Vikings are still learning to gel with Cousins, and Cooks has to be eased in. Niners are so lucky actually they got the Vikings in game 1 and not later on. If this was week 4, I think the Vikings would've won by 30.

That being said Goropopoo looked good. He has no talent around him right now, they have to keep that in mind. Those RBs and WRs are terrible, wouldn't start on most other teams. Kittle looked good though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jimmy GQ brought the fans back down to earth. But I gotta give credit to Shanahan and his system. I watched most the game since I live in 49er territory. Seemed to me like they had open receivers quite a bit. Shanahan knows how the scheme his receivers open. Jimmy GQ just missed them quite a bit. His accuracy should be questioned. If he doesn't improve I can see him losing confidence. And that is a death knell for NFL quarterbacks.

fearsomefour

Legend
Jimmy G is interestingto watch.
He makes some bad throws but makes some remarkable ones as well.
The game was closer than I expected with both teams giving away opportunities to score.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jimmy GQ brought the fans back down to earth. But I gotta give credit to Shanahan and his system. I watched most the game since I live in 49er territory. Seemed to me like they had open receivers quite a bit. Shanahan knows how the scheme his receivers open. Jimmy GQ just missed them quite a bit. His accuracy should be questioned. If he doesn't improve I can see him losing confidence. And that is a death knell for NFL quarterbacks.
Yeah, GrabMyPole is still "too new to rate", IMO.

I'm not gonna be liked the SF fans and predict anything... but I am very much looking forward to playing them.

First off, though... the OAK Raaaa-daaaaahs and Little Chuckie.

Let's get this thing off the ground right in 2018-2019!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Their OL looks horrendous on paper due to their terrible OGs. Donald, Suh, and Brockers should dominate our game. Jimmy G does not handle being hit well. He has the Bulger tendency to get rattled and see ghosts.

Yup that's right.

I also noticed he does that same spin move to get out of pressure up the middle that Bulger used to do a lot. Well, that is until Bulger spun right into an oncoming defender from the edge and got whacked..........he stopped after a few hard hits. JG will learn to sidestep away rather than spin away eventually.

Go look at the post I just put up in the Game Day Early Games thread.

I broke down his 3 INT's..........he is not a stand in and deliver guy under threat of taking a hit. His mechanics go awry.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, I tell ya. Being a Rams fan for so long has jaded me. This is the best team going into the season in a long time. We should win comfortably tonight but I'm so used to disappointment a part of me keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop.

My biggest concern is the offense not playing at all during the preseason. If the offense gets some rhythm at some point tonight and starts to score, I'll feel a lot better about things. We're thinking more than just a playoff spot. If we want home field and a first round bye we don't wanna be losing a game like this one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yup that's right.

I also noticed he does that same spin move to get out of pressure up the middle that Bulger used to do a lot. Well, that is until Bulger spun right into an oncoming defender from the edge and got whacked..........he stopped after a few hard hits. JG will learn to sidestep away rather than spin away eventually.

Go look at the post I just put up in the Game Day Early Games thread.

I broke down his 3 INT's..........he is not a stand in and deliver guy under threat of taking a hit. His mechanics go awry.

Yeah, once in a while he'll make a great throw like the TD. But I think he misses that one 9 times outta ten. He's very inconsistent with his accuracy. He's got a gunslinger mentality but he's looking more like Jeff George than Aaron Rogers.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I tell ya. Being a Rams fan for so long has jaded me. This is the best team going into the season in a long time. We should win comfortably tonight but I'm so used to disappointment a part of me keeps waiting for the other shoe to drop.

My biggest concern is the offense not playing at all during the preseason. If the offense gets some rhythm at some point tonight and starts to score, I'll feel a lot better about things. We're thinking more than just a playoff spot. If we want home field and a first round bye we don't wanna be losing a game like this one.
It's terrible, isn't it?

I am also a tad nervous about the game and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I guess it's BRFS (Battered Rams Fan Syndrome).

Cure? Clobber Da Raaaaa-daaaaas tonight and go on a nice, long winning steak!

Go Rams!!