Nick? Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fisher and Snead sat down, spoke briefly and said I'm sure you guys are excited to meet Nick or something along those lines.

We were all expecting Nick Foles, but big Nick Fairley actually came out to the surprise of the press room.

He waved and then Fisher excused him saying telling the media that he needs to get upstairs to sin his contract.

Then they introduced Nick Foles.

V3

Hall of Fame
Nice catch, Zig. Great way to announce a new signee.

Still not pleased that we don't have an O-line, though.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Snead is on the Rich Eisen show right now. Eisen asked if he was going to use Nick Foles and Nick Fairley to move up and get Mariota. Snead's response: "Deleting Nick Foles and Nick Fairley isn't the answer."
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Les Snead's response about the Bradford/Foles trade, "Even when Sam went down in Cleveland, you knew we were going to add a quarterback either through the draft over via trade or a UFA signing."

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Hey, I just noticed something....

My name is also Nick as many of you already know. That's just... cool.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Asked about the Fairley and Ayers signing, "Our defensive front is probably the strongest in the league and we wanted to keep it strong."

Athos

Legend
hahaha.

That's actually pretty damn funny.

I have to hand it to Snead, whatever faults he may or may not have, dude has a silver tongue with plenty of humor.

As I said, I think Ayers and Fairley signings are Fisher and Snead going big for a top 5 defense to get us to the playoffs. Only, we're building through our front 7 rather than the backfield like the Hags.

I don't want to see a single defensive pick in this draft now. Maybe that's why Ayers and Fairley. Tooling for all offense.

Do it.

Take White/Cooper if there at 10, and now that we have a 4th, go goes to the walls with 3 straight o-line picks.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Asked about what the Rams draft board looks like now compared to on draft day, "What we have now is the foundation of what we want in the draft. We aren't changing due to yards now, we're changing due to inches. We have ten guys that we know we want and you look at who's ahead of us. If they fall through the first nine picks, that's great."

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"You look back at the past couple of drafts and we've moved back, moved back and moved forward, and stayed put. So now I think you're going to start seeing a trend." -Les Snead

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, I just noticed something....

My name is also Nick as many of you already know. That's just... cool.

Other cool Nicks:

MV5BMTYzMjY2ODkxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQxMDA5MTE@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
nikki-sixx.jpg
Christmas%20Santa%20Claus.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
freaking great way to introduce our new pick up!!! Gotta love what this front office is doing. I say grab Cooper or White at 10 and get O line later.

Big Game

Living The Dream
freaking great way to introduce our new pick up!!! Gotta love what this front office is doing. I say grab Cooper or White at 10 and get O line later.

Athos

Legend
If you go Coop/White or even DGB in the 1st (if you want to trade down to mitigate risk) you still have plenty of capital for some quality OG and C prospects.