Nick Foles vids from rams.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
EDIT: Definitely excited for the new era of St. Louis RAMS football, let's go ball Foles!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That helmet in the still shot of the 2nd video is mesmerizing. lol.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We will rally around Nick Foles, and we will play good football.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
you know what I wanna solve this argument for myself right now. does anyone know how to find game tape on the Rams Eagles game this year? cus that highlight was him this past year before he got hurt right?

PhxRam

How big are his hands? The ball always looks fairly small in his mitts.

In the first video he seems to love using the pump fake.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

Few things are absolute, but a guy 6-5 should have pretty good sized hands...

tahoe

Pro Bowler

I noticed that as well that he seems to like pump faking. He has a much stronger arm than Davis, Hill, Clemens at least the rams will have a strong arm again since Bradford has been down. He seems to have good touch as well from those highlights. I sure hope the Foles is the real deal because I knew that Bradford was when healthy.

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't know that I'd want to. That thing looks like a perfectly carved piece of jade.
Maybe the Rams should change their colors to green and gold.

colorado-state-rams-schutt-full-size-authentic-helmet-555x534.jpg

Just find that jade color you like.

V3

Hall of Fame
I noticed that as well that he seems to like pump faking. He has a much stronger arm than Davis, Hill, Clemens at least the rams will have a strong arm again since Bradford has been down. He seems to have good touch as well from those highlights. I sure hope the Foles is the real deal because I knew that Bradford was when healthy.

I absolutely HATED this about Bradford. He almost never used the pump fake and I feel that was a big reason he had so many balls batted down at the line. It's also useful at drawing defenders off receivers.