Nick Foles Listed as one of Six players likely to disappoint in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499419/article/six-players-likely-to-disappoint-in-2015

All I can say is wow. This guy really believes that Sam Bradford will be the Comeback player of the year in Chip Kelly's offense. He also states that Foles will fail because as he says the Rams have "the leagues most uninspiring group of wideouts". Funny that same group of wideouts Beat Seattle, the Niners, and took it to teams like the Cowboys and Denver last year.

I can't wait till the season starts to prove some of these writers wrong and see how quickly they jump on the bandwagon.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wonder, what do people think of the QB's that threw to our wr's the last couple of years? I guess everybody likes Davis, Clemmons, and....what was the other fellers name? Oh yeah, Hill...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just heard Willie McGinest pick Foles to be one of the QBs who will deliver this year. Said they will be trouble for anyone who plays them and they will be in the playoffs.

Great to hear some Rams love out there outside us fans

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I just heard Willie McGinest pick Foles to be one of the QBs who will deliver this year. Said they will be trouble for anyone who plays them and they will be in the playoffs.

Great to hear some Rams love out there outside us fans
wow

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
As we all should know by now it takes much more to be a wining QB in the NFL than just a Sam Bradford like arm.

We need to recall there were very few options out there early this year & what Snead & Fisher were able to get done...... wow good job.

Nick Foles as our offensive leader & QB......has made many of our veteran play makers very positive & happy looking forward to the season. I really seriously doubt that Sam would have done this!

I am so glad Snead & Fisher are here!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, there's disappointment and then there's Disappointment.

Here are some examples of REAL disappointment...

Bradford lost to injury in back to back years.
Clemens at QB.
Hill and Davis at QB.

All while we watched our D and ST growing by leaps and bounds.

Hell, Foles seems to be a breath of fresh air to this O. Hardly a pending disappointment.