Nick Foles for Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Sorry brother, but either this is really bad trolling, or you didn't check the stickies. Might want to look up a couple threads before this gets locked/deleted.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yes. 100% serious. It happened. Bradford is now an Eagle and Foles is a Ram.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
HAHAHA! I'm sorry dude your just so late to this fiasco/party that its just funny.

desertdawg

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was at work all day, & wanted to get my info from yall instead of reading the media reports first, which I will eventually do. I am very familiar with Foles and Bradford, I think you guys got the better deal if you get a running game going.

desertdawg

UDFA
Sorry brother, but either this is really bad trolling, or you didn't check the stickies. Might want to look up a couple threads before this gets locked/deleted.
I dont troll, I know how threads go to 18 pages quick after a trade like this & I aint planning on reading freak outs arguing with kool aiders. Just want a quick report, lock it if you like.

desertdawg

UDFA
Bradford won't make it 3 games running the Ducks Wildcat offense

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Or Foles won't make it 3 games running the 2014 Rams offense..

image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alright, alright.

Take it outside.

desertdawg

UDFA
Is Carson Palmer recovering from his best down? How's the rehab going?
Any status on Stanton? last I say him he was being carted off the field
I'll respond even after being called a troll. Carson's rehab has him ahead of schedule, he will be ready. He has been very vocal about our decisions, and restructured his contract because he isn't into the money, he wanted CAP space.