NFL to release 2018 regular-season schedule Thursday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
NFL to release 2018 regular-season schedule Thursday

By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
Published: April 17, 2018 at 08:00 p.m. Updated: April 17, 2018 at 08:07 p.m.

The 2018 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the 2018 NFL Schedule Release Presented by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday as part of a two-hour long special.

The special will be hosted by Scott Hanson and feature NFL Network analysts Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner and Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll break down the entire schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and prime-time games, including the 18-game Thursday Night Football schedule on FOX and NFL Network.

The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2018 preseason schedule.

In January, the NFL revealed each team's opponents for the 2018 season.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-release-2018-regularseason-schedule-thursday

423e522d403b75a211b38357bf2249c6.jpg

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Oh I'm so excited that they've announced this upcoming announcement.

Seriously though please don't make us go to whiner town and the seachickens coop at the end of the season. It's their turn to visit us at the end of the season.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I won’t be surprised if we open against the Whiners. Or maybe Philly. Either way, the NFL is going to be Ramophiles this year! I say we get 2 MNF and one SNF, in addition to some late season flexes and of course TNF.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Oh I'm so excited that they've announced this upcoming announcement.

Seriously though please don't make us go to whiner town and the seachickens coop at the end of the season. It's their turn to visit us at the end of the season.

You know, I have always liked ending the season with a division game like that, but I'm with you-- why do we always have to be the road team? I'm fine with alternating every year, but that seahawk situation has been WAY overdue for a flip flop. show many years now has it been that we play there in the last or second to last game of the season? Doesn't it go all the way back to bradford's rookie year?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
We’ll have the #1 seed wrapped up already by then, so it won’t matter. (y)