NFL talking heads consensus 2021 NFC Championship Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
It's obvious most of the NFL talking heads as of 12/03/2021 believe the Cardinals and Packers will likely face off in the NFC Championship game.

Surely there are a many that believe the Bucs will knock off one of the Cards or the Packers and end up in the NFC Championship game.

The likely consensus is the Packers, Cardinals or Bucs will meet up in the NFC Championship game.

There are 6 games left to play to sort out the NFC seedings.

As it looks today, it appears the best the Rams can do is hold the fort and lock in the #5 wildcard seed.

As far as NFC playoff upsets go, it wouldn't shock the world if the Cowboys or Rams upset one of the big 3 and end up in the NFC Championship game.

The 49ers, Vikings or the surging Washington football team could also play spoilers as teams that might make a push as one of the NFC Championship surprise contenders. (Probably not but I wouldn't be totally stunned.)

The logical thinking with 6 games left to play is the Packers, Cardinals and Bucs are the front runners to represent the NFC Championship game.

Unless the Rams fold vs the Jaguars on Sunday and fail to make the playoffs, they will clearly be one of the most intriguing NFC teams down the home stretch that the NFL talking heads talk about.

I have no predictions. I just think the Rams are the most fascinating team in the NFL and it's not because I'm a fan. I think the Patriots are the second most fascinating team at this juncture of the NFL season.

A whole lot can change over the next 3, 4, 5 and 6 games, but that's what makes the NFL the best sport in America from my recliner chair and big screen TV.

There is a lot more left to enjoy over these last 6 games of the 2021 NFL season.

cf263a66f7a312943fc0969f0d291c9a--regression-analysis-data.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Not only can injuries play a huge role but so can matchups, game plan and individual performance. Not to mention Covid.

For example let’s say we matchup with the cowboys round 1 and then the Bucs. Those might be good matchups for us.

We have not seen it but what if Morris completely changed the scheme in the playoffs.

What if one player came out of nowhere with massive performance.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It's obvious to me that the two teams who will be playing in that NFC championship game will be the 9ers & Packers unless they meet before. If so then the Cards will have a real chance to play.

Both of these teams are built to go far into the playoffs due to their running games. Even though I despise the 9ers always have always will, it's the running game built by that HC that will pay off large dividends as this season comes to a conclusion.

If the 9ers end up playing in the SB in the Rams SoFi stadium it will be the ultimate insult after all the media ultra hype pushed forth early this season. Talk about a serious wake-up call!

After that will, HC McVay finally gets a clue o_O.....:blub:....Absolutely NOT :angry:!

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just balance the offense and get the D playing a little better. That gets us into the playoffs and from there who knows.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think the 9ers can't match the pack. 9ers are fools gold. Imo

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Cardinals will be exposed. It’s only a matter of time.
Thread winner.

When did the midget play last?

Murray has not proven he can stay on the field or not turn the ball over.

At some point, they won’t be playing the easy schedule they were gifted with.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
NFL.com has the Rams rated at number 11 today. Seems about right given our play as of late.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think the 9ers can't match the pack. 9ers are fools gold. Imo

Well imo I’ll agree with the poster if they win it. The Rams had there chances & brought OBj in.Von Miller trade already happened.

Hard to say but the timing of Robert Woods really changed The NFC West.The Rams gave them New Life.
They would have been 3-7 instead now they are 5-6.
I think The Rams will beat them at SOFI & are a Big Time contender.The Rams aren’t afraid of any team.