Nfl combine discussion.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be easier and cleaner to keep combine thoughts and reports in one spot. I just saw Twitter reports that Antonio Garcia OT did 24 reps on the bench and was followed by Forrest Lamp doing 34. The measure and weigh ins are done. Anything stand out to you guys?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lamp has been my guy for some time, would love him in round 2.

If not him then CB Lewis or LB Reddick would be just fine.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jalen Robinette coming in at his size with huge hand size was impressive. Looks like @jakebogen95's guy won't be there as late as he thought, especially if he puts up a good 40.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Watching the Combine now, Lot to see in the OL prospects!! some real good 3rd-4th Rounder's!!(y) Cam Robinson still to come up!!(y)(y):D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watching the Combine now, Lot to see in the OL prospects!! some real good 3rd-4th Rounder's!!(y) Cam Robinson still to come up!!(y)(y):D
Robinson just scares me, I see too much GRob in his game. But yeah there are a couple 3-5 round OT I like.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Forrest Lamp is absolutely owning the combine, on top of owning the senior bowl process. He will be selected mid to late first round now and will no longer be available at our pick in the second round. :(

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forrest Lamp is absolutely owning the combine, on top of owning the senior bowl process. He will be selected mid to late first round now and will no longer be available at our pick in the second round. :(
He's looking brat for sure. Just hope Seattle or Arizona don't draft him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have added about 7 Players to my Big Board, for the ROD Mock Draft so far today!!(y):mrburnsevil:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Myles Garrett with some impressive measurables. 6'4.5" 272 pounds with over 35" wingspan! That's a lot of length for an OT to handle.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Realisticly don't think he was ever going to slip into the 2nd rd. He is the best O'lineman in the draft, says Mike Maylick

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Realisticly don't think he was ever going to slip into the 2nd rd. He is the best O'lineman in the draft, says Mike Maylick
But he's a OG, and Mayock isn't very good at his analysis of Players. So who kows how far Lamp will fall!!:baghead::rolllaugh: Just kidding!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have a late round Dark-Horse for you!! Ben Braden - Michigan - OG - 6ft 6inch. 329 and he had a 4.95 40 yard dash!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TJ Logan who was in my last moch just ran a 4.37.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
OG Cooper did well from himself today and Mayock called him a mauler. If we take another prospect not named Lamp in round 2 I'm all for Cooper in third or fourth round.

I love Lamp!!!