NfL best qb situations, guess who's number 21?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/nfls-best-qb-situations-2018-164500203--spt.html

Yup 21, as in 20 teams have a better qb situation than the rams

I'm not sure why I keep letting this get to me but the criticism wont stop. How is jared worse than
Winston ?
Mariota?
Dalton ?
Garapolo ?
Should I go on ? This is honestly ridiculous

Just read another article and the guy says the rams made the playoffs because of thier defense and Gurley .

Jared please throw 50tds so this can stop !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, we would have had a losing record last year if Jared was marginal, imo. These cucks know jack.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never the highest-ceilinged prospect, Goff might already be at the outer limits of what he can accomplish. That wouldn’t be a bad thing. The Goff we got in 2017 was a viable NFL starter. It also wouldn’t be surprising if McVay eventually decides he needs someone with more horsepower to lead his attack.

Viable NFL Starter? He was a pro bowler last season. He's also younger than most others on the list, and does actually have a strong arm.

When he and Cooks connect on a dozen or more tds, the talking heads will go on about how it's easy when you have a WR like Cooks - even though Brees and Brady never got him above 9. They will never respect him, and he will keep on making them look foolish.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That was possibly the worst take on Goff since he came into the league. I'll be paying that guys twitter a visit in the near future.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I can tell by the monikers and photos of many posters here that they must be longtime, ever faithful Rams fans. They've been around, ya know?

...so I hope you can relate when I say that nowadays I read, hear, and see things that just make me shake my head.

Deplorable. This guy isn't even uninformed, he's just ignorant and late to the party. Watch some game film, you know, just to see how the Rams went from the worst offense to the highest scoring.

Again, just shaking my head. This guy is "an easy kill". Like a three legged gazelle.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Never the highest-ceilinged prospect, Goff might already be at the outer limits of what he can accomplish."

What? Goff was the number one pick in the draft! By definition, he had the highest ceiling of any prospect in his draft class.

JFC.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
How does this guy get paid for this? I still think the Goff critics are holding on in hopes he crashes and burns after he made them eat a shit ton of crow last season. They just want to still be right. Goff for MVP will shut em up :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know why anyone would be upset by being ranked behind Cleveland and the dynamic duo of Tyrod Taylor/Baker Mayfield. By 3 spots....
:puke:

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
That was possibly the worst take on Goff since he came into the league. I'll be paying that guys twitter a visit in the near future.

upload_2018-8-9_15-44-36.png

I already got things started for you. Jump right in.