New Video ( at least to me!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I clicked the link and got the Rex Ryan is no longer fat video

beej

Rookie
Top ten most feared Tacklers -" #10 Dick ' Night Train' Lane! of the Rams!"
I tried to up-load the video for you, but I couldn't so here's the Link below!

www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d8111847
I've got a funny story about that video. My son and I were watching that on the NFL channel one day. And while we were watching it, my son said, "oh man! I'd hate to be HIS kid." (thinking of what the spankings would be like)

the next day, I was at a Men for Christ conference and one of the guest speakers was Night Train's son, Richard. and he talked about growing up as NightTrain's son. I had no idea at the time who the speakers were going to be. Coincidence? who knows.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've got a funny story about that video. My son and I were watching that on the NFL channel one day. And while we were watching it, my son said, "oh man! I'd hate to be HIS kid." (thinking of what the spankings would be like)

the next day, I was at a Men for Christ conference and one of the guest speakers was Night Train's son, Richard. and he talked about growing up as NightTrain's son. I had no idea at the time who the speakers were going to be. Coincidence? who knows.
" Karma!!":LOL: