New Top Gun Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay other team's fans can start hating us now
Yeah, I've never seen a HC of an NFL team being involved in a movie promo for a soon to be released blockbuster movie like Top Gun- Maverick. I'd hate us if it wasn't the Rams. but let the haters, hate. They just wanna be us.... *flexes.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
And now we're the most hated team in the league. The Hollywood Rams.. and what's awesome is that we won the fuckin Super Bowl so we can act like and be Hollywood Rams without us being the posers.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Other fans can't be mad. This isn't even a real issue. Who else were they going to get to deliver that speech and make it believable? Bill O'Brian? Kingsbury? Will Smith? Maybe the Rock but he's kind of getting overplayed as a hype machine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I've never seen a HC of an NFL team being involved in a movie promo for a soon to be released blockbuster movie like Top Gun- Maverick. I'd hate us if it wasn't the Rams. but let the haters, hate. They just wanna be us.... *flexes.
They hate us cuz they ain't us....

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The Rams are doing it right... they just need to keep winning.
I wonder how they convince McVay to stick around as long as possible. It's funny.. I was thinking.. "hey.. give him 1% of the team.." but did the math and realized that's "only" $50 million dollars. He'll probably make that in two years of broadcasting.

But, keep up the Hollywood stuff.. bring in new fans... be FUN!

But keep winning.. or no one cares.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am wondering if something happened after the 2020 season to me and I am now in RAMS heaven.

This can't all be real. This could never go from being that bad (before the move) to this good in that short period of time.

And just keep getting better? Impossible.

If I am not in RAMS heaven then please, make it stop. I really don't know how much of this great shit I can handle.

GO RAMS!!!

dang

Legend
I wonder how they convince McVay to stick around as long as possible. It's funny.. I was thinking.. "hey.. give him 1% of the team.." but did the math and realized that's "only" $50 million dollars. He'll probably make that in two years of broadcasting.

So what is the hurdle in giving McVay an incentive laden (record, playoff game wins, conference championship win, Super Bowl win) contract that gives him opportunity for $30+m/year. Is there any reason something like this could not to be established.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
he's probably already making millions as a guest speaker , TV apperances , etc , etc . etc

MachS

Hall of Fame

Yea I'm wondering as the NFL continues to become more valuable, when will Kronke dish out the biggest contract for a coach ever? I mean it doesn't count against the cap, there's nothing stopping him from doing it right now. Taking a break from coaching and making $25M+ per year to call games has to be enticing. But I wonder if Kronke offers him a $30M annual or $35M would McVay stay for another 10 years? What type of ludicrous contract would it take for him to stay and coach long term?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So what is the hurdle in giving McVay an incentive laden (record, playoff game wins, conference championship win, Super Bowl win) contract that gives him opportunity for $30+m/year. Is there any reason something like this could not to be established.
Well, it's a lot of money. But who knows?
I think the bigger thing is if McVay can make all that money AND doesn't need to work as hard.