New Puppy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
5949752402_20b229356f.jpg

5949202471_23d6e183ff_z.jpg

5949764160_19458f5200_z.jpg

My new pup. Wanted to share.

His name is Bowie, after Jim Bowie, killed at the Alamo, as in Bowie knife.He is an English Springer Spaniel. The product of two of my cousins dogs. I had to help birth him, he was stuck, too big for mama. He's 9 weeks. He rings a bell to go outside to potty, sits, lays, leave's it, and is already a strong swimmer who knows where the steps are in my pool.

He, also, eats and chews everything in sight.

I'm teaching him to be a Rams fan, and bought a Joe Montana bear toy for him to mangle on game days.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a cute pup. Big paws for a yougin' too - especially that breed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
StlouisramsX said:
That's a cute pup. Big paws for a yougin' too - especially that breed.
His pops is a monster for a springer 60 lbs, and two or three inches larger than the tallest average, he will be big. He's super smart though. One side of my family has bred and owned them for years, but it wasn't until recently, house-sitting, err baby sitting dogs, that I fell in love with the breed.

They want to be wherever you are, at all times. They are sweet and smart.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ohmygosh, that solemn stare in the second photo is absolutely adorable!

I hope you enjoy spending time with Bowie.

:cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Great to hear that the pup is letting you know when it's time to go "out" at such a young age. The only thing about pups that I don't like is the potty training... sounds like you have it made in this Dept.

One of my favorite smells in the world is Puppy Breath. They all have it too, regardless of breed, it's the same smell.

Good job on the montana toy BTW :twisted:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
5964996399_89a5792397_z.jpg

5964994575_5f2690973b_z.jpg

Couple more pics..

I'm puppysitting for two weeks while my cousin is in Hawaii. The black and white is his sister.