LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All my fucking hate for the new The Crow trailer. Why couldn't you leave well enough alone, Hollywood? Why is this version of Eric Draven some failed rapper like Jared Leto's embarrassment of a Joker? Why is the background fucking lit up like a Christmas tree instead of the darkness of the inner city? I mean, seriously, you are an embarrassment to what Brandon Lee literally gave his life for.

I don't blame Bill Skarsgaard; in fact, I do feel a bit bad for him because he's a solid actor trying to fill the shoes of a giant. But when you're fucking remaking a character that already had a solid backstory, you better do it right, and thus far, they haven't.

They could've done a different character, of course. Easily, as a matter of fact; show that the Crow isn't just limited to one character, like in the comics. But this character has already been done. Let Eric, Shelley, and Brandon rest.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
All my fucking hate for the new The Crow trailer. Why couldn't you leave well enough alone, Hollywood? Why is this version of Eric Draven some failed rapper like Jared Leto's embarrassment of a Joker? Why is the background fucking lit up like a Christmas tree instead of the darkness of the inner city? I mean, seriously, you are an embarrassment to what Brandon Lee literally gave his life for.

I don't blame Bill Skarsgaard; in fact, I do feel a bit bad for him because he's a solid actor trying to fill the shoes of a giant. But when you're fucking remaking a character that already had a solid backstory, you better do it right, and thus far, they haven't.

They could've done a different character, of course. Easily, as a matter of fact; show that the Crow isn't just limited to one character, like in the comics. But this character has already been done. Let Eric, Shelley, and Brandon rest.
To your point, there's 3 or so sequels and I'm pretty sure they're all different characters.

Psycho_X

Legend
To your point, there's 3 or so sequels and I'm pretty sure they're all different characters.
There are two sequels and they are different characters. They are also two of the worst movies I've ever seen. So bad I remember laughing during the third one.

The new one I'm not sure I'll even watch. Agreed that doing a reboot of same character is dumb. I appreciate they seem to have gone all out in the gratuitous violence part of it and didn't screw around. But there's nothing you can do to improve over the first one.

Edit: sorry there are more than two. I blocked out the one starring Ed Furlong as something that existed.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
There are two sequels and they are different characters. They are also two of the worst movies I've ever seen. So bad I remember laughing during the third one.

The new one I'm not sure I'll even watch. Agreed that doing a reboot of same character is dumb. I appreciate they seem to have gone all out in the gratuitous violence part of it and didn't screw around. But there's nothing you can do to improve over the first one.

Edit: sorry there are more than two. I blocked out the one starring Ed Furlong as something that existed.
I've never watched the sequels, seen clips which is enough I think. And yes, they look pretty bad. Will probably see the new one eventually, but it's not something that I'm looking forward to.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the Hollywood way. The great films should be left well enough alone, but there is always a studio to reboot something to see if the audience bites.