New MLB ball park food

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm going to a Mets game in a few weeks when I'm over in NYC. I will not be trying that cookie roll thing, looks vile.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm going to a Mets game in a few weeks when I'm over in NYC. I will not be trying that cookie roll thing, looks vile.
Agreed completely unappetizing and too sweet. But give me some delicious sheep’s heart, liver and intestines with oatmeal and suet encased in the stomach lining!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Agreed completely unappetizing and too sweet. But give me some delicious sheep’s heart, liver and intestines with oatmeal and suet encased in the stomach lining!
I can't explain it, but it really fucking works!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As nice as all the food options are in today's stadiums I think there should always be a place for simple options but then I'm a father of three and having to appease all of them when there are too many options is a pain in the ass. Of course mine are all grown up now but this still holds true if Pops takes them to the game, where I spring for everything around it. Just the way I do it and I wish they would be as happy with the fuckin Dodger Dog as I am.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just give me a damn bratwurst, and I'll be good.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
WOW!! Mets management is obviously trying to find something that makes fans more sick than their play on the field.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man do I miss the old Harry M Stevens potato knish
Ballpark food has picked it up a notch for sure, the pricing with it

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Farmer John or Papa Cantellas???

Honestly in a blind taste test not sure id be able to tell the difference, especially after 4 Modelo tall boys....