New Guitar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have been playing guitar for about 15 years and I still play my original Alverez. I got it for $150 from a guy who never once played it and had it laying around for years as a gift from his parents. It's been great. Last year I came into a Washburn that I quickly sold.

But today....I finally purchased a new one. It's nothing too fancy. It has a nice low action to allow me to speed up my play a bit. It's plays closer to an electric in the way it feels. I played an older model at guitar center and it sounded great for the price. This one just came out and I pulled the trigger.

View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WYCDY2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_80DWGECYEHPSQSKDY6Y7

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not terribly fancy. But it is for me. I've been playing on a cheap one. I'm pretty good at it but still too cheap to buy an expensive one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That one looks potentially comfortable to hold in your lap.

I ordered a Yamaha online and found it too wide. My wife just sold it. I don’t play anymore and never got very good.

Did you get to hold that anywhere?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That one looks potentially comfortable to hold in your lap.

I ordered a Yamaha online and found it too wide. My wife just sold it. I don’t play anymore and never got very good.

Did you get to hold that anywhere?

Yea guitar center had an older model. This one just came out at the end of Feb. But the other one felt nice. It's light, thinner body than mine. The neck is very similar to an electric. Allowing for a lot more speed without the tough action of a traditional acoustic.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think the red doom burst is awesome on it too.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have to wait til next week for it to come in tho. It was hard to find it available. Amazon had 3 left.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So u don't have to click the link
Screenshot_20210406-152011_Amazon Shopping.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have been playing guitar for about 15 years and I still play my original Alverez. I got it for $150 from a guy who never once played it and had it laying around for years as a gift from his parents. It's been great. Last year I came into a Washburn that I quickly sold.

But today....I finally purchased a new one. It's nothing too fancy. It has a nice low action to allow me to speed up my play a bit. It's plays closer to an electric in the way it feels. I played an older model at guitar center and it sounded great for the price. This one just came out and I pulled the trigger.

View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WYCDY2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_80DWGECYEHPSQSKDY6Y7

My son has two Ibanez' he loves them.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It looks great.
Having the chance to try it out at GC is a must.

The sound can vary drastically on a guitar.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
My wife plays guitar, I play piano, first she got just a regular entry-level Taylor, then a few years back I bought her a Martin DRS1, and it was a fantastic guitar...

I just surprised her and bought her a Taylor 224ce-k dlx and it is beautiful. I haven’t given it to her yet, but you guys can see first... made of Koa wood.

Attachments

• 8F8CC06F-CA61-411F-8B58-A24830950929.jpeg
    8F8CC06F-CA61-411F-8B58-A24830950929.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 56

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My wife plays guitar, I play piano, first she got just a regular entry-level Taylor, then a few years back I bought her a Martin DRS1, and it was a fantastic guitar...

I just surprised her and bought her a Taylor 224ce-k dlx and it is beautiful. I haven’t given it to her yet, but you guys can see first... made of Koa wood.

Lol I ain't got Taylor or Martin money! Lmfao

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just bought this old piece of shit.

You guys think it's worth anything?

Trigger-portrait.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I went to my friends house. (He has an amp in his basement) just wanted to hear it hooked up.

I think it sounds pretty good. Playing could be a little crisper. But I've had issues with my blood sugars and the finger sticks are getting to me a bit.

View: https://youtu.be/Ta_L2W7o3bw

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went to my friends house. (He has an amp in his basement) just wanted to hear it hooked up.

I think it sounds pretty good. Playing could be a little crisper. But I've had issues with my blood sugars and the finger sticks are getting to me a bit.

View: https://youtu.be/Ta_L2W7o3bw

Oh yeah! Sweet!

Damn. You’re gonna make me regret selling mine.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh yeah! Sweet!

Damn. You’re gonna make me regret selling mine.

Yea I regret selling the Washburn just because it looked so nice. Would look good hanging on the wall.