NEW: Comparing Jackson/George; What to Look 4 from SJ in '12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Re: NEW: Comparing Jackson/George; What to Look 4 from SJ in

Good read. Looking at the stats for George, wow, now he was definitely a workhorse RB lol. It was also good to bring up Chris Johnson, and I believe they drafted him a year after Lendale White topped 1,000 yards for them. Im sure that had something do with White's off-field problems but it also showed that Fisher adapted to a 2 RB system.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Haha! Eddie George always makes me chuckle because I think of the Rams deficiencies. That would be the draft that they brilliantly selected Larry "The Loser" Phillips! Now I look back and see they selected Eddie Kennison right before Marvin Harrison. Oooh, those were the days!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Warner4Prez said:
Haha! Eddie George always makes me chuckle because I think of the Rams deficiencies. That would be the draft that they brilliantly selected Larry "The Loser" Phillips! Now I look back and see they selected Eddie Kennison right before Marvin Harrison. Oooh, those were the days!
Eddie wasnt a total flop though.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

JdashSTL said:
Good read. Looking at the stats for George, wow, now he was definitely a workhorse RB lol. It was also good to bring up Chris Johnson, and I believe they drafted him a year after Lendale White topped 1,000 yards for them. Im sure that had something do with White's off-field problems but it also showed that Fisher adapted to a 2 RB system.

thanks! I knew he was a workhouse but looking up these stats reminded of that to an extent beyond what I remembered. What stood out to me was that, with all of those carries, he started 128 straight games! THAT IS JUST ABSURD!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

DR RAM said:
Warner4Prez said:
Eddie wasnt a total flop though.

No he wasn't, he definitely found his groove post STL though. It always made me think, if they would have done the smart thing and drafted Eddie George or hell, even Marvin Harrison; the Rams probably never acquire Faulk or Holt.