New Book

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Have fun.

Note: I'm not happy with the current odds so will be changing them up depending upon betting patterns.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all a tad confusing. If I choose Watkins over 4.32...does that mean Watkins time is over(as in higher than a 4.32 such as a 4.35) or does that mean Watkins is running faster than 4.32?
Have fun.

Note: I'm not happy with the current odds so will be changing them up depending upon betting patterns.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just for reference, I bet on the under 4.32 for Watkins and 4.45 for Manziel thinking it means running slower than that. I bet on the over for Bortles thinking it means faster than that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all a tad confusing. If I choose Watkins over 4.32...does that mean Watkins time is over(as in higher than a 4.32 such as a 4.35) or does that mean Watkins is running faster than 4.32?

It is a bit confusing, over means slower than, under faster than. In the Watkins vs Lee Watkins over Lee means Watkins is faster than Lee, Lee over Watkins means Lee is faster than Watkins. I'll post that on the book as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is a bit confusing, over means slower than, under faster than. In the Watkins vs Lee Watkins over Lee means Watkins is faster than Lee, Lee over Watkins means Lee is faster than Watkins. I'll post that on the book as well.

How do I undo my bets then? I thought it meant the opposite when I bet.

I've closed the book trying to figure it out, I'll have it back up in 15 minutes.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Did you steal all my customer R&G?
PS I don't see your odds anywhere
Maybe because I am on my phone.

Did you steal all my customer R&G?
PS I don't see your odds anywhere
Maybe because I am on my phone.

I closed it at the start of the NFL Network show not knowing what time everyone would run and needing to go out at 9am.