NASCAR Thread 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Junior is starting off pretty strong this year, but Harvick with his new team seems to be on a roll. Since they get their engines from Hendrix, maybe the engine makers in H should give them a lower grad block. Just saying....;)

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will Junior get another top five this week?

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah Jr has done well this year so far. I'm a McMurray fan and he finished 10th last week and he got 1st in final practice this week. I just hope Harvick doesn't win again. haha.

Ram_of_Old

Yeah Jr has done well this year so far. I'm a McMurray fan and he finished 10th last week and he got 1st in final practice this week. I just hope Harvick doesn't win again. haha.

Hendricks needs to give him a defective engine....

Ram_of_Old

Junior ran out of gas...still got a win and two seconds in the first three weeks of the season. Not bad!

A55VA6

Legend
Hendricks needs to give him a defective engine....
lmao did you see what happened today? Not an engine but bad brakes! haha he finished 41st.

But anyways, Heartbreaking loss for Earnhardt JR, but Keselowski earned it. Had a fast car all weekend.
McMurray finished 15th.. was hoping for better but I'll take it. He's 11th in points so I'm pretty happy so far this season.

Bristol next weekend is going to be crazy!

Ram_of_Old

lmao did you see what happened today? Not an engine but bad brakes! haha he finished 41st.

But anyways, Heartbreaking loss for Earnhardt JR, but Keselowski earned it. Had a fast car all weekend.
McMurray finished 15th.. was hoping for better but I'll take it. He's 11th in points so I'm pretty happy so far this season.

Bristol next weekend is going to be crazy!

Yup, it sure will be. Is McMurray driving a Chevy this year? Dude, I am sort of old school about some of the changes. Hey! Sometime I think Rusty Wallace is driving the number 2 car and Swerving Irving is still driving the number 28. Change takes a while for us old guys....;)

I thought the Childress cars would be doing better than they are. But the season is young.

A55VA6

Legend
Yup, it sure will be. Is McMurray driving a Chevy this year? Dude, I am sort of old school about some of the changes. Hey! Sometime I think Rusty Wallace is driving the number 2 car and Swerving Irving is still driving the number 28. Change takes a while for us old guys....;)

I thought the Childress cars would be doing better than they are. But the season is young.
Haha yeah, Nascar changes so much year to year it's kind of hard to keep up. Yeah McMurray drives a Chevy.

How do you feel about Austin Dillon in the 3 car? I hate it. Lol

Ram_of_Old

Haha yeah, Nascar changes so much year to year it's kind of hard to keep up. Yeah McMurray drives a Chevy.

How do you feel about Austin Dillon in the 3 car? I hate it. Lol

Mixed feelings about the 3. I don't think the old man would have a problem with it since it is Childress's grandson, but it is a little strange. I was excited about him getting the pole at Daytona. He will probably do well, but I know plenty die hard E fans that don't like it. He needs to win if he is going to drive that car!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rain at Bristol. They gonna race today or what?

A55VA6

Legend
Joey Logano lost his power steering.. if they go the full 500 laps... this is pretty accurate.

1912016_10201068614232227_255588677_n.jpg

Ram_of_Old

Bad day for Junior. Tire and engines issues dropped him to second in the standings.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It was a pretty good race. Shocking to see so many empty seats at the temple of Nascar though!!!! My man Hamlin was able to pull a 6th place finish out of his ass with a 12th placed car. Bizarre ending though huh?

Ram_of_Old

It was a pretty good race. Shocking to see so many empty seats at the temple of Nascar though!!!! My man Hamlin was able to pull a 6th place finish out of his ass with a 12th placed car. Bizarre ending though huh?

Hamlin is a good old Virginia boy. Yup, it was pretty shocking to see all the empty seats...

A55VA6

Legend
I feel bad for Johnson.. he had a dominant car and the win nearly locked up and his tire went down. Kyle Larson was a rocket on the final lap though, Wow. Starting to like that kid a lot.

Happy McMurray got 6th though. Another solid Top 10 finish. Loving this season so far.

Ram_of_Old

I feel bad for Johnson.. he had a dominant car and the win nearly locked up and his tire went down. Kyle Larson was a rocket on the final lap though, Wow. Starting to like that kid a lot.

Happy McMurray got 6th though. Another solid Top 10 finish. Loving this season so far.

Gordon was on this way when the tires started coming apart. I feel bad, even for him.