Mystery Oreos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hated them.
I bought some they they were Fruit Loop flavored. It just didn't work.

I am curious to know what other flavors they have

Psycho_X

Legend
At family thanksgiving someone brought the fruity pebbles one for us to all try. Shit is disgusting and it stays in your mouth for like a half hour after eating one. Do they have others now?

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hated them.
I bought some they they were Fruit Loop flavored. It just didn't work.

I am curious to know what other flavors they have

At family thanksgiving someone brought the fruity pebbles one for us to all try. crap is disgusting and it stays in your mouth for like a half hour after eating one. Do they have others now?

The Mystery Oreos are Fruity Pebbles flavored. They differed from the previous Fruity Pebble flavored ones in that they didn't have any colored speckles. Just white. Hence the mystery.

They have a little bit of fruit tart which complements the overbearing sweetness of the regular cream.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oreos are, in and of themselves, fairly gross.
Just can't get past that waxy aftertaste of the filling.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I am a traditionalist. There is no need to venture from the original flavor
You know you're old when.......................

you can remember when there used to be only ONE kind of oreo

s-l1000.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Regular Oreos are delicious. There's no need to add all these different shit flavors.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I am a traditionalist. There is no need to venture from the original flavor

Isn't that what someone once said about vanilla ice cream ?

I will admit though, I am a traditionalist when it comes to Coca Cola, ... they should have left the 'Coke' in !

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You do realize that you're drinking "New" Coke now, right?

Originally, "New" Coke went over like a fart in church. So they created a transition from Original to New.

It's all New Coke now. Old Coke used sugar. New Coke uses high fructose corn syrup. Sugar was too expensive.

I know. It's sad. Now, if you want traditional soda like when we were kids, you have to get Mexican soda, which, honestly, is delicious... and cheap af.

I don't drink soda, but every once in awhile I'll get a hankering and other than the throwback Mountain Dews (which taste so different from the crap they sell today, it's not funny), it's almost impossible to get old style sodas that use sugar.

So, when it comes to soda...Viva Mexico!

Edit: oh and as for Oreos... yes, they're gross. And... if I eat one, I have to be restrained from eating the whole box/tray/bag. There's something in them...hmmmm

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Originally, "New" Coke went over like a fart in church. So they created a transition from Original to New.

It's all New Coke now. Old Coke used sugar. New Coke uses high fructose corn syrup. Sugar was too expensive.

I know. It's sad. Now, if you want traditional soda like when we were kids, you have to get Mexican soda, which, honestly, is delicious... and cheap af.

I don't drink soda, but every once in awhile I'll get a hankering and other than the throwback Mountain Dews (which taste so different from the crap they sell today, it's not funny), it's almost impossible to get old style sodas that use sugar.

Edit: oh and as for Oreos... yes, they're gross. And... if I eat one, I have to be restrained from eating the whole box/tray/bag. There's something in them...hmmmm

I was actually referring to the really, really original ingredient in coca-cola, ... cocaine.

http://southernmemoriesandupdates.com/stories/coca-cola-removes-cocaine-from-its-secret-formula/

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Y'all haters. I've tasted all those and damn they are good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Golden Oreos are so good. I will literally eat the entire box in a sitting.
As for the “traditionalists”, who doesn’t love a “double stuff” now and again??

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Oreos are, in and of themselves, fairly gross.
Just can't get past that waxy aftertaste of the filling.
You should just shoot yourself in the head.

Sincerely,
Everyone in America

fearsomefour

Legend

Juuuuuuuuuuuust a hint of minty crack.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You should just shoot yourself in the head.

Sincerely,
Everyone in America
Dear everyone in America,

Stop being toddlers and eat real cookies.
Pepperidge Farm Sausalitos for the win.

The Dude.