My Week 9 Game Preview is Live!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice Report as usual Taylor! I can't wait to see your mid-season report, but I might wait until after the Rams play there 8th game to do it! Either way, I'll be looking forward to it!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice preview Rams Fangirl! Too short though, I would like to see more of you. (next preview in a bikini?):help::grouphug:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Judging by your look during the Keenum remains the starter segment, can we count you as a member of Team Goff, @Rams Fangirl ?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Judging by your look during the Keenum remains the starter segment, can we count you as a member of Team Goff, @Rams Fangirl ?

No way, she's team Keenum!

Fangirl.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
.....and "What" do you mean by that post Fanz? You got a problem with my post?, PM me and we can discuss it.rather than taking shots at me in public.

The Ramowl

Starter
.....and "What" do you mean by that post Fanz? You got a problem with my post?, PM me and we can discuss it.rather than taking shots at me in public.

I got a problem with it: your post is sexist and uncalled for. I bet he has the same problem.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
now, now....c'mon @bubbaramfan ...you know what he means....ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. Perhaps you forgot the blue font? eheeheheh-ahahahahahahahah!

you guys kill me in here....

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I intended that post to be a complement. If Fangirl had a problem with that she is free to post that or PM me and I would apologize. She hasn't. She can speak for herself.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice Report as usual Taylor! I can't wait to see your mid-season report, but I might wait until after the Rams play there 8th game to do it! Either way, I'll be looking forward to it!!

Oi DaveFan me old mucker, how come you're on first name terms already and I'm not. You sly old dog you!! Im fuming really though!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oi DaveFan me old mucker, how come you're on first name terms already and I'm not. You sly old dog you!! Im fuming really though!
What can I say ... She likes the Grand-Fatherly Type!!(y);):mrburnsevil:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol Jeez. A pretty girl shows up in this joint and all of a sudden everything goes sideways.

200.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit

Whoa, someone got out of the wrong side of the bed.

I prefer public shots, it keeps people accountable, but that was a joke, not a shot.

But if we're getting all serious, there's a reason there are few women that regular here and I'll give you one guess why...

(,,˙ɯnɹoɟ sʇɹods ɐ uo sʞɹɐɯǝɹ lɐnxǝs pǝʇᴉɔᴉlosun,, ɥʇᴉʍ sǝɯʎɥɹ ʇI :ʇuᴉH)