My Thoughts: Rams vs Niners and Beyond

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look at Sunday's game as a learning opportunity. Yes, I still hate the Niners with the burning fire of a thousand suns, but like many others here I feel that this game is the ultimate test for this team in all phases,

First of all, our team is young and hungry. They don't know to believe the talking heads that they are supposed to suck. They plain outphysicaled (prolly not a word) the SeaChickens. IF the Rams win this Sunday, the speculation will be wild as to how good the Rams can be by the professional media. Get ready for Sean and Les being called savants again. The media will be pissed that our team not only "bought" a Super Bowl but then we didn't have the decency to suck for a decade after the remodel.

If our Oline can hold back that ferocious Niner 4 man defensive front for 2-3 seconds, Matthew Stafford swill carve these bitches up. Not in the short game, but in longer developing routes. I liked what I saw from Tutu and he seems to be ready to tear the top off a defense (even the Niners), I think it was Jourdan that pointed out that he is jogging in motion before the snap of the ball, allowing him to cross the LOS at top speed. If he can get by the LOS without getting bumped/hit, the lil' dude will get behind these bastids and then watch for that beautiful Stafford pass over the top. I think Puka will play his role, but the Niners will try to shut him down like they did Kupp in past games. Benny Skow and Higbeast will catch balls over the middle to extend drives. Occasionally, Williams will have a good gain on the ground, but the Niners are good enough to stop our running attack, cold. The offense begins and ends with what the big uglies can do up front and I believe they will do well. maybe not as well as against the Hawks, but they are not finesse at all and the Niners have not faced a recent Rams team that can smack folks in the mouth (Oline).

Our No Name Defense played well. Our secondary played surprisingly well. Ernest Jones is a monster in the middle. John Johnson didn't even play on Sunday and he has been pretty physical with Kittle in past years. Sure, we need another Edge DE as has been discussed ad nauseum and a midseason acquisition is in the cards, depending how well the season goes. Our guys are playing with their hair on fire and that counts for a lot. As Coach Raheem says, "McCaffrey has been a pain in my ass," explaining that McCaffrey has harassed him in the NFC South and now in the West. As AD says, it's time to "Bow Up," This is our Aaron Rodgers heel, stopping him and the weapons they have.

I believe we can win and may call a win, outright. But what's more important is that it's a quality effort, win or lose. Make them feel the pressure of what youth and physicality will mean for them. Make Brock Purdy exclaim, "Oh Aaron!
Time to kick ass!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

My Thoughts: Rams vs Niners and Beyond​

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I look at Sunday's game as a learning opportunity. Yes, I still hate the Niners with the burning fire of a thousand suns, but like many others here I feel that this game is the ultimate test for this team in all phases,

First of all, our team is young and hungry. They don't know to believe the talking heads that they are supposed to suck. They plain outphysicaled (prolly not a word) the SeaChickens. IF the Rams win this Sunday, the speculation will be wild as to how good the Rams can be by the professional media. Get ready for Sean and Les being called savants again. The media will be pissed that our team not only "bought" a Super Bowl but then we didn't have the decency to suck for a decade after the remodel.

If our Oline can hold back that ferocious Niner 4 man defensive front for 2-3 seconds, Matthew Stafford swill carve these bitches up. Not in the short game, but in longer developing routes. I liked what I saw from Tutu and he seems to be ready to tear the top off a defense (even the Niners), I think it was Jourdan that pointed out that he is jogging in motion before the snap of the ball, allowing him to cross the LOS at top speed. If he can get by the LOS without getting bumped/hit, the lil' dude will get behind these bastids and then watch for that beautiful Stafford pass over the top. I think Puka will play his role, but the Niners will try to shut him down like they did Kupp in past games. Benny Skow and Higbeast will catch balls over the middle to extend drives. Occasionally, Williams will have a good gain on the ground, but the Niners are good enough to stop our running attack, cold. The offense begins and ends with what the big uglies can do up front and I believe they will do well. maybe not as well as against the Hawks, but they are not finesse at all and the Niners have not faced a recent Rams team that can smack folks in the mouth (Oline).

Our No Name Defense played well. Our secondary played surprisingly well. Ernest Jones is a monster in the middle. John Johnson didn't even play on Sunday and he has been pretty physical with Kittle in past years. Sure, we need another Edge DE as has been discussed ad nauseum and a midseason acquisition is in the cards, depending how well the season goes. Our guys are playing with their hair on fire and that counts for a lot. As Coach Raheem says, "McCaffrey has been a pain in my ass," explaining that McCaffrey has harassed him in the NFC South and now in the West. As AD says, it's time to "Bow Up," This is our Aaron Rodgers heel, stopping him and the weapons they have.

I believe we can win and may call a win, outright. But what's more important is that it's a quality effort, win or lose. Make them feel the pressure of what youth and physicality will mean for them. Make Brock Purdy exclaim, "Oh Aaron!
Time to kick ass!
1SJcNMK.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BASTIDS!

Ram65

Legend
Yes, this week's Whiner matchup will be a good gauge of where the young Rams are in their development. After a dominating second half against the Hags hopes and expectations are high. I believe they will be more competitive than I anticipated coming into the season. The Whines are considered in the top tier of the NFC so hanging with them will be a positive. The edge still goes to the Whiners but, it is not going to be an easy win for them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we beat the 49’ers, the Rams will be firmly on a playoff projection. To start 2-0 against 2022 playoff teams… that’s a sign of a team in the fight.

If we lose, it depends on how close the game. Down 2 of our best WR’s (if Puka is out) gives us a slight pass if we lose a close game.

One game at a time. It’s a young team, so… we need to expect some streaky play unfortunately.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is all about the O-line. If they can keep Stafford upright he will pick them apart, just like he did in Seattle. Obviously the defense is important too, but as long as the offense can put up points the Rams will be in this game. The defense should be able to hang with the niner receivers, but I am a little worried about stopping CMC. And Purdy sucks, He has a noodle arm and it is only a matter of time before he is exposed. Their O-line is not that good so hopefully the young Rams can apply some pressure along with AD.