My oh my, this site has grown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Now, I'm not X or anything, but it seems like this site has grown quite a bit.

We have about 200 people right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, lots and lots of guests. I get tons of emails from people who enjoy the audio/video and articles we post. Lots of comments about a one-stop source for information. I think you'll find with every site, that there are about 20 regulars, and the rest are lurkers. Even though almost 350 legitimate people joined, there are only so many who jump into the mix and post. And we're a troll-free zone too, so imagine how many we'd have if there were no mods or rules here. It'd be like PD-Deluxe!

Eww. :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
To be expected. Squeaky's entourage is substantial. :tooth:
Thank you for your fine support.

bartles20and20james20parrot.jpg

hd.

UDFA
I miss born2ram...I can only what his all-caps posts would look like this time of year. They were entertaining.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
hd. said:
I miss born2ram...I can only what his all-caps posts would look like this time of year. They were entertaining.
:bangin: RAM IT BABY!!! :bangin:

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
I miss Hammer and Old Larry. They always had good posts to read.

Same.

I think without Hammer's and Larry's updates, we wouldn't have some traffic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
JdashSTL said:

Same.

Nobody ran them off. I think both are highly allergic to being disagreed with though. And Larry started taking shots at the board when the discussion of Bradford came up. I think zn had more to say than both of them combined. Problem with that is, people hate being disagreed with by HIM.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Lesson said:
JdashSTL said:

Same.

Nobody ran them off. I think both are highly allergic to being disagreed with though. And Larry started taking shots at the board when the discussion of Bradford came up. I think zn had more to say than both of them combined. Problem with that is, people hate being disagreed with by HIM.

Oh, I know Hammer and Larry weren't ran off here. They still post at various forums, which leads me to believe they left on their own terms.

Zn is a bit aggressive, and I admit I wasn't here during the time of his banishment(that was when I was hardly posting here for months), but I could understand why one would be upset with him.