My Monies.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Are you posting more? Because that helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I've posted a lot today, but was about $300 short of $9,000, so don't think I've posted 56 times (and if I have I apologise to everyone for littering the board with my posts :wink:).

PhxRam

I've posted a lot today, but was about $300 short of $9,000, so don't think I've posted 56 times (and if I have I apologise to everyone for littering the board with my posts :wink:).

Long winded posts :)wink:) also yield a bigger payout.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ah that makes sense, I do like to use as many words as possible and when it's all said and done to say very little of actual substance, I think I succeed in that quite often, not as often as I would like mind you, but as a percentage of my posting I'd say maybe 85%/90% is surplus to requirements :bigup:

PhxRam

Ah that makes sense, I do like to use as many words as possible and when it's all said and done to say very little of actual substance, I think I succeed in that quite often, not as often as I would like mind you, but as a percentage of my posting I'd say maybe 85%/90% is surplus to requirements :bigup:

If you hover over your ROD money in the upper right corner, you can see all of the payouts.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I'm missing about $20k. Would the owner of this fine site please put it back?:shifty:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was my pension. What made anyone think they were entitled to any of THAT?
You think you were the only one who was counting on that tidy sum for retirement? I'm coming up on 7000 posts. I WORKED for those ROD dollars. I feel violated. VI-O-LATED I tell yuh.

K - now Bob - here is where you quietly put the $20k into my account. Y'know, the $20k I'm lying about being stolen from me. It'll make me feel like a real scammer - which would be way cool.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I find long words to just be a floccinaucinihilipilification on forums.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why? Because you have to scroll to see the whole image?

210KsgZzIGL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I swear they've just gone up around $1,000. Anyone else or just me?

If you hover over your ROD money in the upper right corner, you can see all of the payouts.

I think I'm missing about $20k. Would the owner of this fine site please put it back?:shifty:

I am not responsible for anything the previous owner took on his way out.

That BASTARD!!!:heh:

He was crafty about it. Skimmed a little off everyone.

It was my pension. What made anyone think they were entitled to any of THAT?

You think you were the only one who was counting on that tidy sum for retirement? I'm coming up on 7000 posts. I WORKED for those ROD dollars. I feel violated. VI-O-LATED I tell yuh.

K - now Bob - here is where you quietly put the $20k into my account. Y'know, the $20k I'm lying about being stolen from me. It'll make me feel like a real scammer - which would be way cool.

Yeah - I find long words to just be a floccinaucinihilipilification on forums.

Why? Because you have to scroll to see the whole image?

210KsgZzIGL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

It didn't really say swords did it?:yousure:

WHAT!!!