My Mock Plus Free Agent Pick Ups.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
Rams cut...
Wells
Court
Dahl.

Rams sign.
Major Wright
Rob Turner C/G

Rams resign
Rodger Staffold 5 year 22 mill
Tim barnes for 1 year

Draft.
Rams trade dowm to 6 with falcons
pick up 2nd and 5th in 2014
and a 2nd in 2015.

1.6th pick
Sammy Watkins*, WR, Clemson
Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.
Projected 40 Time: 4.40.

1/13/14: Watkins recorded 101 receptions for 1,44 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2013. He played well to close out the regular season, including in his matchup against South Carolina and a dominant performance against a weak Ohio State (16-227-2) defense in the Orange Bowl. Watkins looks like a special receiver for the NFL. He has the explosive speed to stretch a defense vertically and is a threat to score on any reception. The junior also improved his hands, route-running and concentration in 2013.

Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
Height: 6-0. Weight: 194.
Projected 40 Time: 4.47.

12/21/13: In 2013, Gilbert has six interceptions, 40 tackles, seven passes broken up and one kick returned for a touchdown. He had an interception returned 31 yards for a touchdown against Iowa State and a 41-yard pick-six against Texas. Gilbert returned a kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown against Kansas. He finished the regular season with some clutch performances. Gilbert has really improved his game as a senior and demonstrated more disciplined. He has the skill set to be a starter in the NFL.

2nd
Kyle Van Noy, OLB, BYU
Height: 6-3. Weight: 235.
Projected 40 Time: 4.65.

Van Noy is extremely explosive coming off the edge. He is a solid run-defender, but really excels in pass defense. Van Noy is a good athlete who drops into coverage well, yet he is still a phenomenal blitzer.

2nd
Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State
Height: 6-4. Weight: 340.
Projected 40 Time: 5.33.
Jackson played well for the Bulldogs in 2013. Against LSU, he kept Ego Ferguson and Anthony Johnson from making any tackles for a loss at his expense. Jackson also did well against South Carolina standout defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles. Jackson is a road-grader as a run-blocker and that has earned him some SEC Offensive Linemen of the Week honors. He also performed well in pass protection.

For the NFL, Jackson may not be as quick and athletic as many teams want their left guard to be. He isn't that fast when he pulls. Jackson could fit best at right guard as a downhill blocker.

3rd
Kelcy Quarles*, DT, South Carolina
Height: 6-4. Weight: 298.
Projected 40 Time: 5.05.
Quarles had a solid season for South Carolina. He recorded 39 tackles with 13.5 tackles for a loss and 9.5 sacks. The junior notched sacks in seven different games in 2013. As a run-defender, Quarles needs work. Wisconsin had a lot of success running at him in their bowl game.

8/10/13: Quarles has a solid sophomore season last year, totaling 38 tackles, eight tackles for a loss and 3.5 sacks. He totaled 28 tackles in 2011.

4th.
Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Height: 6-1. Weight: 211.
Projected 40 Time: 4.75.
Murray could have been a second-day pick before a late-season ACL tear. The injury will hurt him since he won't be able to participate in the Senior Bowl or the Combine. It also could impact his availability at the start of training camp

5th.
De'Anthony Thomas*, RB, Oregon
Height: 5-9. Weight: 173.
Projected 40 Time: 4.37.
Thomas had the season off to strong start against some weak opponents before an ankle injury knocked him out for four games. That won't help the durability concerns that come with him being such an undersized player. In 2013, Thomas has 93 carries for 581 yards and eight touchdowns. He has 20 receptions for 222 yards and a score, too. Thomas lost a critical fumble against Stanford. He returned a kickoff for a touchdown against Utah. Thomas is considering entering the 2014 NFL Draft but probably would be better off returning for his senior season.

5th
Jack Mewhort, OT, Ohio State
Height: 6-7. Weight: 308.
Projected 40 Time: 5.19.
Mewhort struggled in the season opener trying to block Buffalo's Khalil Mack, but played better after that. For the NFL, Mewhort's run blocking is better than his pass protection. He could be a better fit at right tackle. Mewhort didn't play well against Michigan State in the Big Ten Championship or Clemson in the Orange Bowl.

8/9/13: Mewhort took over Mike Adams as the left tackle for Ohio State last year and had a quality season. Mewhort did a nice job of protecting Braxton Miller and opening up holes in the ground game. Mewhort has nice power and length, but could be a better fit as a right tackle in the NFL. The senior has to prove this season that he has the quickness and agility to be a left tackle.

6th.
Nickoe Whitley, S, Mississippi State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 205.
Projected 40 Time: 4.53.
This season, Whitley has five interceptions, two passes broken up and 55 tackles. He had a big game against Auburn with two interceptions. Whitley also played well against Texas A&M and its high-powered passing attack.

8/18/13: Whitley had an impressive 2012 season coming off an ACL injury. The junior made 88 tackles with three interceptions and one forced fumble. He showed a lot of improvements as a run-defender and continued to display the ability to create turnov

Care less about the 7th round picks lol I no we do have two of them.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Looks like a good mock to me. I just watched some tape on van noy, he's very athletic and would make this defense dangerous

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pretty solid. Nice job.
If we're going to draft a RB i'd prefer a bigger power back myself. I'm not sold on Z.Stacy lasting a full season yet,and i think D.Richardson bounces back as a change up guy....not to mention i think Tavon gets more involved in the backfield too.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm an Oregon fan and De'Anthony Thomas is phenomenal. He could be faster than Tavon (they are often compared), has good hands.. would be amazing to see him in horns.

jjab360

Legend
What don't you like about Van Noy?
The few times I watched him play, he didn't seem physical enough and I didn't really get to see him in pass coverage. I'm going to take a step back here, though, and say I need to do a little more research.

laramsoriginal

Starter
I would like to see another Guard drafted in the 2nd or 3rd. Making sure Sam has proper protection is more important than having another LB on the roster

ausmurp

Starter
I like it a lot. I'd replace Gilbert with Dennard though. You don't pass on a guy that dominant in college, he is going to be a shut down CB for a long time. Also not a huge Van Noy fan, would rather go OL there as well. I think Mewhort goes a lot higher too, we (Ohio State) had a very good OL this year, and he is the main reason.

You are an OSU fan yes? You saw Dennard probably a few times in game this season if so, since we tend to get coverage of MSU quite often. Why are you passing on him (just curious)? From what I saw, he is the best all around CB to come out in a while. He may just be 5'11'' but he is at 200 lbs, and is very stocky, and great in man and zone. His only NFL comparison can be Revis, who we passed on way back then...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe he figured Dennard would be taken at #10 by the Lions?

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Lions need help at corner. So chances are that they take Dennard or Gilbert. We will probably get who they don't take with the 10th pick

laramsoriginal

Starter
I hope the lions trade with the rams for the #2 spot. Detroit needs to win now they would be willing to trade a future 1st plus this years second and third round picks

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hope the lions trade with the rams for the #2 spot. Detroit needs to win now they would be willing to trade a future 1st plus this years second and third round picks
Who would they be trading up to #2 to pick?