My Fantasy Squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not sure how I'm feeling about this year's group. Last year I had both David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell, the latter I got in the 5th round b/c of his suspension. I was spoiled lol.

QB: Derek Carr - new contract, lots of weapons, good offense

RB: Todd Gurley - banking on him, hope all that determination pays through
RB: LaMarr Miller - at first was excited I got him, but then...it looks like he may be a "meh"

WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Dez Bryant

W/R: Amari Cooper

^^^OK, obviously my WRs are my strength

TE: Hunter Henry - he had 9 TDs last year, and Phillip Rivers likes going to the TE.
K: Sea Bass - I figure Oakland/LV is going to be a top offense, so that = points from K
DEF: Houston Texans - duh, take the most potentially dominant D in the league

Bench:
Basically, my bench is full of RBs in case LaMarr Miller (or maybe Todd Gurley) under perform:

Matt Forte, Ty Montgomery, and recently Kareem Hunt. I also have WR Kelvin Benjamin in case one of the starting WRs get hurt.

Tyler Eifert is on my bench, as he is also a TD machine in case Hunter has a sophomore slump.

And I have the Rams defense, because it was the last pick and I wanted them.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Not bad. I went a little WR heavy.

I have:
QB: Big Ben, Andy Dalton
RB: Todd Gurley, Jordan Howard
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Jeremy Maclin
TE: Ebron, Engram
D: Seahawks
K: Hopkins (Was)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not bad. I went a little WR heavy.

I have:
QB: Big Ben, Andy Dalton
RB: Todd Gurley, Jordan Howard
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Jeremy Maclin
TE: Ebron, Engram
D: Seahawks
K: Hopkins (Was)

I can't bring myself to choose shitchickens (or Patriots or 49er) players on my team.

I got burned by taking Nuke last year. Ben is a little overrated at QB for fantasy though.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I can't bring myself to choose shitchickens (or Patriots or 49er) players on my team.

I got burned by taking Nuke last year. Ben is a little overrated at QB for fantasy though.

I took Seahawks because I'm in Washington and that's my trade bait. Big Ben was the best of what was left. There was an early run on QBs unfortunately. I'm hoping having Bryant back and the addition of JuJu helps Ben put up more TDs

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
We had an extra spot in our league so I picked up the Rams D. I'm starting them over Seattles this week. No way does a Luckless Colts put points up against a Phillips D.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Word! I had fun with my draft yesterday. Texans D/ST and Greg the Leg were cut off from the editing.
[GALLERY=media, 266]20170903_152551 by BatteringRambo posted Sep 3, 2017 at 3:26 PM[/GALLERY]

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Keeper League Roster in 2nd year. Im all in on Mariota this season with all the weapons around him now

QB Mariota (TENN)

RB Freeman (ATL)
RB Gurley (LA)
RB Ajayi (MIA)
RB Fournette (JAX)
RB Mack (IND)
RB Foreman (HOU)

WR Thomas (NO)
WR Jeffrey (PHI)
WR Hill (KC)
WR Bryant (PITT)
WR Matthews (TENN)
WR White (CHI)

TE Walker (TENN)
TE Ertz (PHI)

K McManus (DEN)

D Arizona

fearsomefour

Legend
QB--Carr
RB--LaMarr Miller
WR--Mike Evans
WR--Golden Taint
TE--Gronk
W/R--McFadden
K--Janikowski
D--Houston
Bench
RB--T Rawls
RB--J Rodgers
TE--H Henry
WR--Kupp

Keeper league (2 "skill" players plus a D or K) with 14 teams. So, by the time the draft starts the equivalent of 28 of the top players are gone plus some kickers and defenses. Makes it tough.
I've actually had a couple of offers for Kupp.
If Miller gets hurt it doesn't do well RB will kill me.
McFadden and Rogers are just temp until suspensions are over. Later round picks.