MY BRAVES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!! LETS FUCKIN GOOOO!!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Congrats. Anyone but the cheating Asstros. It must be satisfying for some Braves fans after their GM got a lifetime ban for circumventing the international prospect pool rules, but the Astros managers got a one year ban and the players got nothing and even tried to deny culpability afterwards. The Braves GM gambled with 16 year old prospects who may never sniff the Majors while the Asstros flat out cheated all of the Major leagues and stole their League Championship and World Series championship collecting the bonus shares along the way. That's like robbery. But they got no punishment for it. That whole team should have been broken up. Title stripped and money paid to the other playoff teams.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice one and congrats otto, pleased that those filthy cheats didn’t win and that the team that knocked out the Dodgers did.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Congrats! Braves were quite resilient heading into the postseason with those injuries and making last minute trades that paid off

Cultural appropriation aside, that tomahawk chant is badass

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I gotta say, winning it all without Acuna (fun player to watch) and Soraka is amazing. That's an MVP candidate and a staff ace the Braves lost, and they still won. I'm impressed.

Also, fuck the Asterisks. Cheaters all, and fuck Dusty Baker as well.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Sincere congrats Ottoman. You guys eliminated my Dodgers, but I was pulling for you for a couple reasons.
1) Fuck the Astersiks, and
2) My uncle in Bama is a Braves fan, as was my Grandfather. I remember when I went out there when I was maybe 13, Grampa and I watched almost every Brave game. I remember late one night we were still watching them them playing in extras, and Grandma was pissed he was keeping me up. Yeah, ’keeping me up’ lol. Great memories.

Needless to say, the Bravos are my 2nd team. Congrats! Real happy for Braves country. :cheers2:

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
88 wins in the regular season, just goes to show you the playoffs are indeed a crapshoot.

We'll be back in 22!!

Go RAMS!!!