Motivation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

had

Rookie
Hey Joe,

The Rams won today (Yes. Get some!), but the previous three weeks have led a lot of fans to question if the coaching staff is capable of putting the players in position to win. (I'm not speaking for other fans, just doing the best I can to paraphrase.)

My questions are:

1. When the stuff hits the fan, like against the niners, and the offense is floundering, what leadership is the OL looking for to get back on track?

2. Do you actively think about becoming a leader of the Rams OL, or the Rams offense? If so, how do you go about that?

3. How important is it to you, or other OL, that Sam be a vocal, animated leader? Would it help if he came around on the sideline and tried to jack up the troops? Would it help if he tried to get the OL motivated during the game?

Thanks for coming by. Peace.

I'm one of the youngest offensive lineman on the team so right now I'm more seen than heard lol. As far as the leadership peace goes, Sam and the veteran offensive line are leaders of the offense. They say what needs to be said when it needs to be said. They also realize that we will have bad days when things don't go our way as an offense or even as a team but they make sure to instill resilience into the people around them when things are going bad.