Most beloved man in the history of television returns tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
images

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think he will be great for Michigan

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was wondering from the headline if somebody had dug up Milton Berle or Johnny Carson.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

My brother in law and his Dad are Michigan grads and are just ATE THE FUCK UP Michigan fans... Thanksgiving is going to be a little extra entertaining for me this year. They live out of state but we always spend that holiday together.

They were saying that Har-blah was going to be their coach last Thanksgiving even before he was canned from the whiners. LOL

He'll probably bring the wolverines back from the dead. I think his act is better suited for college since the players recycle so often compared to the NFL. Not sure that anyone could stand more than 4 yrs around that freak.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My brother in law and his Dad are Michigan grads and are just ATE THE freak UP Michigan fans... Thanksgiving is going to be a little extra entertaining for me this year. They live out of state but we always spend that holiday together.

They were saying that Har-blah was going to be their coach last Thanksgiving even before he was canned from the whiners. LOL

He'll probably bring the wolverines back from the dead. I think his act is better suited for college since the players recycle so often compared to the NFL. Not sure that anyone could stand more than 4 yrs around that freak.

Hahaahaha that's great.

I agree that he's better suited for college. He insane, but to be honest I had a lot of coaches like him. The energy will be perfect for young college kids, but yeah, no one can handle anymore than 4 years of that shit.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Fucking Fox Sports :mad: won't be able to watch the game as I'm not staying up until 5am and we don't get Fox Sports games legally in the UK. Still should be a decent game, and go Utes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Loved the pick 6 to go back up 14. Suck it Harblow! For the record, I can't stand Michigan or Ohio State so hating Harblow this year will be icing on the cake - especially if they lose like it looks like they are going to tonight to an unranked team.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can't stand Michigan or Ohio State either...

@Username I'll wait a few days before I casually mention the results of this baby to my bro in law. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: