More Mature Behavior.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
One of the arguments about bringing in Incognito is that his first stint here he was just immature...

Well, as if we needed another example of how he hasn't matured at all, the big dumb baby just admitted he bashed his own Ferrari with a ball bat.

The dudes sick in the head.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah ,he's as sick or sicker than Martin, and now the whole league wants to expand behavioral rules based on the "fatal attraction" between those star crossed personalities .
I never wanted him back before this ,I think he's effectively closed his own book.

iced

His play on the field wasn't even worth it for me - but yea, he's a definitely a load that should have been swallowed. what a tool

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
One of the arguments about bringing in Incognito is that his first stint here he was just immature...

Well, as if we needed another example of how he hasn't matured at all, the big dumb baby just admitted he bashed his own Ferrari with a ball bat.

The dudes sick in the head.

why the fuck would he do that...?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I know that at this point it shouldn't be surprising to see from this nut job but is it even possible to have so little self control?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yeah ,he's as sick or sicker than Martin, and now the whole league wants to expand behavioral rules based on the "fatal attraction" between those star crossed personalities .
I never wanted him back before this ,I think he's effectively closed his own book.
They gave Goodhell exactly what he was looking for.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Just what I was saying in the other thread about him. He has mental problems. He and Martin were the perfect storm. I feel sorry for both. I wanted Richie back but I am thinking that his NFL ship has sailed. The guy needs help. Too bad nobody figured that out a few years ago.

Btw the Chris Farley references may be truer than we know.

ram29jackson

Rookie
I say this lovingly...shut up guys, Hacksaw Reynolds did you know what to a car so this is nothing new or to worry about..wealthy dumb jocks are wealthy dumb jocks ( yes ,I know he did it in college but I'm sure he was still a nutcase when he played )