Morant, pathetic 25 game suspension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Morant's a star. That's the only reason his punishment is light. Without him, Memphis sucks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Has anyone seen the picture? I haven't. I just wonder what besides him showing a firearm made it "destructive".

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Has anyone seen the picture? I haven't. I just wonder what besides him showing a firearm made it "destructive".
It's his second offense in less than a month of flashing a gun after he ChatGPT'd an apology to the NBA and everyone.

This is the NBA's cereal message that NBA stars are seen by youth as role models.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's his second offense in less than a month of flashing a gun after he ChatGPT'd an apology to the NBA and everyone.

This is the NBA's cereal message that NBA stars are seen by youth as role models.
OK. But have you seen the picture? Either one? I'm just curious.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't get me wrong. I'm not condoning or damning. I just wonder what it actually is. The NBA has a pretty sketchy history on how they hand out fines and suspensions.

If it was threatening in any way, I'm lock step behind them.

I just can't find anything that shows the offending photos.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I’m not going to post a link here, as I don’t support gun violence, but the pictures are easily found online.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m not going to post a link here, as I don’t support gun violence, but the pictures are easily found online.
Yeah... Go figure. I thought simply searching his name would show the pictures. I added "gun" and found not just pictures but videos. His name should be Ja Moron. The NBA certainly doesn't need that nor should anyone. WTF?