mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Screenshot_2014-04-20-15-20-14.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nice.

I am in the camp that no way we go QB earlier than round 5.

Well, that's wrong Rams go QB NLT 4th and could go QB in the 3rd, but I want a Guard much earlier than this mock and I don't want to draft a QB who moves slower than Sam Bradford because we already have a QB who moves slower than Bradford, it's Bradford!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Well, that's wrong Rams go QB NLT 4th and could go QB in the 3rd, but I want a Guard much earlier than this mock and I don't want to draft a QB who moves slower than Sam Bradford because we already have a QB who moves slower than Bradford, it's Bradford!

I love your first 3 picks, but I agree with den-the-coach: We should use #44 on the best guard available. Now, with our first 4 picks, we've fixed our biggest needs - OL and Secondary. Because we got the extra pick, #75 is a good time to go QB. If Savage is there, we've shown interest. If not, both Murray and McCarron are mobile, natural leaders. I like your late rounders, especially Crowell and Bryant.