MNF Schedule - Jets/Lions opening?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some Jets fans I’ve seen comment on this say this guy has no clue what he’s talking about. So like with the rest we’ll see tonight what happens.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
My question is, if this is true, then why haven't the Rams gotten more Monday night games in the past?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'd rather watch some week 3 preseason action with just about any 2 other teams. How on earth did they come to the conclusion that this was anything other than a horrible idea?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'd trust NY Post as a reliable source as much as some schmuck from Bleacher Report.

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about Jets vs Browns? Was quite the opener way back when it was the original opener.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We're talking ESPN - right? Makes perfect sense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My question is, if this is true, then why haven't the Rams gotten more Monday night games in the past?
" East-Coast-Bias!!" pure and simple! That's the way it is in The Media-the League and at ESPN!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ESPN radio is bad too. No matter what time of year it is you always get to hear all about LeBron James, Tom Brady and the Yankees.
I haven't listened to it in probably 10 years. Hmmmmmm...... I wonder why. Oh wait THIS ^^^ is why.