MNF in Cincy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anybody going to this one? My friend Bill who some of you have met is trying to talk me into going to this one but it's right on top of my Talladega trip. I could easily be persuaded if a bunch of ROD brothers and sisters were going.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Anybody going to this one? My friend Bill who some of you have met is trying to talk me into going to this one but it's right on top of my Talladega trip. I could easily be persuaded if a bunch of ROD brothers and sisters were going.
Debating this. We have an office in Covington, KY so it could make some sense. Im 50/50 now.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Not gonna make this one. IM targeting in Baltimore in December.