MNF: Broncos@Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You don't normally see a ref helping a quarterback up after he got knocked on his butt - speaking of Peyton Manning here.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
dalton.jpg

Athos

Legend
Shitty NFL at it again.

Where the fuck was the penalty on Thomas?

Home cooking bullshit.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Bahahah and AGAIN. Please lord let the Broncos miss the bowl. I don't wanna watch the Seahawks roll again

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I were to pick who's in the SB right now, I'd go the Packers and Denver, just my gut, Talking to me. Of course I did have Chili Dogs Tonight!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So true! But what if it's Shithawks vs. Cheatriots? (My nightmare scenario)
images
Gotta figure out who you want to fail more, I guess. For me, it's still the patriots. I can deal with the hags winning a couple, because it gives us a short-term goal to shoot for next year, and the chance to be a thorn in their side yet again. Brady ranting and crying is more satisfying for me, than Pete Bubblicious Carroll smacking his gums for 3 hours. Both irritate the shit out of me, but one gives me slightly more pleasure.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So true! But what if it's Shithawks vs. Cheatriots? (My nightmare scenario)
images

i'd want seadderral to win 50-0. and run up the score at the end to point out what scum the patriots are and always have been under the hooded cheater.

OkieRamFan

UDFA
Name
Harold
I think the team to watch this year is Dallas. They sure looked good against the Colts.