MMQB: Who Will Win Super Bowl LII? Our NFL Playoff Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw the Saints are probably rootin for the Rams this weekend. Why? Because if the Falcons beat us they move on to the "Nick Foles Playoff Bye Week" and the Saints go to Minnesota.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Keenum in Houston was not that great either and that' with the " QB whisperer" himself Bill o Brian
But most players get better with experience. If Dilfer can be a SB winning QB so can Keenum. Also, Keenum > Dilfer IMO.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Keenum in Houston was not that great either and that' with the " QB whisperer" himself Bill o Brian
In the first 10 games of his career. That's not enough time to judge a player, especailly when they're pulled from 3rd string to starting.
Schaub, Yates, Savage, and...all excelled under O'Brien.

I just wouldn't count on "the old Case" to come back, he's experienced and he has a great team around him. Fans said the same thing before we played them and it didn't work out too well for us.

Last edited:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can win Saturday, I can't wait to have absolutely nobody picking us against Minnesota. Should be a nice added bump for the team that nobody will give us a chance.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I guess the big question is when? All season people have been doubting him, and he's still winning.
Great formula....strong defense....pretty good O-line....and the kid can run a lil bit.

I think we dropped a couple picks that Keenum tried to give us too....

Had we done a lil more offensively...just get a lead instead of being 7-7 going into the 4th....we coulda seen what Keenum really is...limited.
Fans expected that when we played them, and he picked us apart.
Again....7-7...couple lucky off scheduled plays....he was scrambling his ass off...
Also, Keenum > Dilfer IMO.
LOL...naw...close, but naw....win a playoff game...first. Trent could sling it a lil bit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great formula....strong defense....pretty good O-line....and the kid can run a lil bit.

I think we dropped a couple picks that Keenum tried to give us too....

Had we done a lil more offensively...just get a lead instead of being 7-7 going into the 4th....we coulda seen what Keenum really is...limited.

Exactly. Vikes are all about the defense, and they're used to seeing low scoring games that are in their control. Hang points on them and as you say we'll see what Case is.

Their defense is good enough to get them all the way. Only real threat to them are the Saints and Rams, both of whom have the pieces to do the above.