MLB Playoff Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Whatcha got?

Here's what I'm seeing. Cards fan FWIW.

qFdC3ei.png

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Pirates over Giants
As over Royals

Pirates over Nats
Cards over Dodgers
As over Angels
Os over Tigers

Cards over Pirates
As over Os

Cards over As

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Pirates over Giants
Royals over Athletics

Dodgers over Cardinals
Nationals over Pirates
Tigers over Orioles
Angels over Royals

Dodgers over Nationals
Angels over Tigers

Dodgers over Angels

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Holy Cow! I went to bed at the end of the 7th last night, had a fork in the Royals. Glad to see they came back. 1-0 here too!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well there goes my AL side of the bracket! What a game!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
After last night's game,,, I'm not sure how this long suffering Royal will be able to handle a 7 game series. LOL

I can honestly say that I never expected to see the Royals be relevant again. The team is still not on the same level as the real MLB teams and probably won't ever be again (as an example - our starting pitcher last night will be somewhere else next year cause we can't afford him)... but ... last night was a bunch of fun. I really don't expect to win the series vs the Angels.

But while I can still say it (cause there's A CHANCE)... My Royals are gonna win it all this year. Hopefully they'll beat the Cards in the World Series. AGAIN!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a Royals fan, what do you think of Ned Yost?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Speaking of the Royals, they are dead last in the majors in HRs and Walks but yet here they still stand. Fantastic stuff and a great big ol "atta boy" for the "small ball " school of baseball. LOVE IT! I'm not going to count them out in a five game series with the Angels just yet.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
After last night's game,,, I'm not sure how this long suffering Royal will be able to handle a 7 game series. LOL

I can honestly say that I never expected to see the Royals be relevant again. The team is still not on the same level as the real MLB teams and probably won't ever be again (as an example - our starting pitcher last night will be somewhere else next year cause we can't afford him)... but ... last night was a bunch of fun. I really don't expect to win the series vs the Angels.

But while I can still say it (cause there's A CHANCE)... My Royals are gonna win it all this year. Hopefully they'll beat the Cards in the World Series. AGAIN!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wrong Blue there George. It's all about Dodger Blue this year. Go BLUE!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Speaking of the Royals, they are dead last in the majors in HRs and Walks but yet here they still stand. Fantastic stuff and a great big ol "atta boy" for the "small ball " school of baseball. LOVE IT! I'm not going to count them out in a five game series with the Angels just yet.
I'm not either. If my Cardinals make it to the WS the team on the AL I'd feel the most confident against is the Tigers.

The Angles have been the best team over the first 162 as their record suggests...the Royals have that underdog team of destiny feel to them...the Orioles IMO are the most dangerous team with their lineup...that leaves the Tigers, who do have some pretty incredible pitching but I just don't get as much of a sense of fear thinking about playing them.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Been a Royals fan since I was very young, even before I liked the Rams. Finally, 18 years after I was born, they make the playoffs! After beating the A's and taking game 1 against the Angels, I'm definitely not ready for them to leave. Sorry Cardinal and Dodger fans, it's time to Take the Crown back to Kansas City!